- 質問日時：2017/04/20 10:20
Because all my ex girlfriends cheated on me, when a person starts treating me nice or starts dating me, I wonder "when will she start looking for a new guy".
So if she starts making lots of 'guy friends' I panic.
In america, when people date, the date many people at the same time.
My mom is dating 4 guys right now.
When I got upset at my old girlfriends for cheating, the got angry at me and said I was 'too controling'.
But if I had a friend who was a girl while I was dating someone they always said I can't.
So now I just would like to date one person who also only wants to date one person.
I don't want to date someone who is dating many 'optional guys' at the same time.
- 1 a girlfriend と my girlfriend
- 2 I'm cleaning my room everyday because I have aller
- 3 I still suffer from my bone spur on my neck. neck
- 4 You put a smile on my face これはどう訳せばいいのでしょうか?
- 5 “serious girlfriend"と“girlfriend"の違い
- 6 至急!! all the year roundとall year roundはどう違いますか? どち
- 7 My mother warned me not to talk to strangers. My m
- 8 at all times for all the time sometimes でat all ti
- 9 My parents praised me because I had gotten a good
- 10 almost all of 〜の表現はallは形容詞だから〜の部分の名詞がallのあとに省略されてる