- 質問日時：2017/06/13 22:12
to hang ~ up
to leave ~ out
to count on
to get to
to have / take time off
to keep on ~ ing
to put ~ out
all of a sudden
out of order
1. At work, we ___ for a coffee break every morning.
2. If you are in trouble, you know you can always ___ me to help.
3. The people upstairs ___ playing their TV loud last night!
4. ___ I feel so bored working at the same job every day.
5. We accidentally ___ her name ___ on the list of new students.
6. I missed my train and didn't ___ to my office until 10 o'clock.
7. I answered the phone, but there was nobody on the other line so I ___.
8. The park ranger told us to ___ our fire carefully before going to bed.
9. I couldn't use the computer in my classroom because it was ___.
10. ___ he got very angry at something I said, and went home.
- 1 On the ability of individuals to learn for oneself depends the future of them.
- 2 「Well when I get out the Navy...but I wanted to us
- 3 「when I get out the Navy...but I wanted to use it
- 4 英語についてです。 I spoke my father. I spoke to my father.
- 5 【英語】どっちが正しいですか? 1. I was born on the Independence
- 6 He tries to link the idea of.......
- 7 Once you figure out how,make the move on the bord.
- 8 英訳お願いします。 I want to be on my own some times. ちょっと自
- 9 The job of fixing the roof. vs. The job fixing the roofの違いは?.
- 10 They won't want to go out on the evening they get