dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。
なにか良い方法ありますか??

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。
レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです

There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages.
In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken
However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country.
This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

A 回答 (2件)

>There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages.

→ ここの文は二つの分けたら良いと思います。
1. There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages.
2. What then, is the most important factor in making a progress in learning languages?

>In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken
→ ここの文章は非常に良いです。ただし、タイプミスがあるので勿体ないです。
・The fastest → the fastest
・is spoken → is spoken.

>However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country.
→ 少し意味が伝わりにくいです。
Every day, many Japanese people go abroad to study languages, but I believe that they tend to gather together with other Japanese on site, making a small Japanese community.
・"I believe" は "I think" に代わる少しカッコつけた表現です。
・"on site" → 「現地で」

>This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people.
→ "relieved" よりも "relax" が良いでしょう。
This is because they feel more relaxed when they are with their fellow countrymen.
・"fellow countrymen" → 「自国の人々」

>you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.
→ ピリオドの後は必ず大文字です。"you" → "You" 小さなことですが、気をつけましょう!!
→ 気をつけなくてはならないのは、冒頭で、「海外へ行くことが外国語習得の近道」と述べているのに対し、ここではその逆に近いことを言っていることです。矛盾がないようにしなくてはなりません。そこで、「ただ単に海外へ行っただけでは」、というニュアンスを作る必要があります。
You are mistaken if you think that by going abroad alone, you will easily learn to speak a foreign language.
・"going abroad alone" → 「海外に行っただけでは」
・"You are mistaken" → 「あなたは間違っている」

There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages. What then, is the most important factor in making a progress in learning languages?
In my opinion, the fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken.
Every day, many Japanese people go abroad to study languages, but I believe that they tend to gather together with other Japanese on site, making a small Japanese community.
You are mistaken if you think that by going abroad alone, you will easily learn to speak a foreign language.

>最近ながい文章がかけません。なにか良い方法ありますか??

頭の中で考えても時間が過ぎていくだけです。テーマを決めたら、まずは体裁とか順序とかに拘らず、とにかく思いついたことを書き出していくことです。ブレーンスト―ミングみたいなものです。材料が出揃ったら、今度はそれを文章にしていく作業です。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございまーす

お礼日時:2011/07/08 13:23

Hello again,

英文に関する指摘ではないですが、
アメリカに住んでいるなら USA Today, NY Times。
日本に住んでいるなら News Weekの日本語版または英語版からネタを拾ってくれば?

「The magazine (news paper) says .... My opinion is that ...., some may think.....」という構成で。

例えば Newsweek 日本語版から拾ってきたネタですが、

「311大震災で、ブータンやアフガニスタンのような貧しい国から100万ドルの寄付をもらいました。
雑誌では、日本は世界を頼っていいと言っています。私の考えでは、日本は先進国なのに...。」

「アメリカのリーダーは4年間選び直すことができません。そのかわり国民が選べます。
それに引き換え、日本のリーダーはすぐ国会議員によりやめせることができます。しかし、国民の投票で選ぶことはできません。」とか..。

あと、「日本のQAサイトではこんな質問(アンケート)があった。自分はこう思います。米国(かどっかの留学先)の人はどうでしょう?」といった趣旨なら英作文のネタは増えると思います。

(私の学生時代は、「ブロークンでもとにかく通じる」ということが目標だったので、参考にならなかったら、ごめんなさい。てか、私も長文の英作文は苦手です。正確な文法も分かりません:-)
はい、今も yahoo!Answersで「You have made many grammatical errors in your question:-
」という回答がきました^^;

追伸:
英文に関しては、Yahoo! Answersで完璧な回答が来ているようなのでコメントしません。
(できません ^_^;

追々伸:
Yahoo! Answersには、「この日本語を英語にしてくれ!」といったような、英作文の勉強には「おいしい」ネタがたくさん落ちています。これらも英作文の練習にはいいのでは?
(私の場合、「英語はよくわからないので、私の英語が意味をなさなかったらごめんね」と付け加えています)
↓こんなような
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ahr …

直接の回答になっていなくてすみませんでした。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

なるほど新聞という方法がありましたね。僕は貧乏なんで毎日はむりなんで週1くらいでかってみます!!

お礼日時:2011/07/08 13:25

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!