海外旅行から帰ってきたら、まず何を食べる?

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel.
But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today.
The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time.
If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it.
I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm.
Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

A 回答 (1件)

これ、結構プライバシーに関わるメッセージなので、こんなところで公開していいんでしょうか。

訳を読んだあとで、何か理由をつけて、回答を消せるといいと思います。

なるべく、感傷的にならないように訳しますが、実際は、非常にベタベタした文章です。

メール(言葉)は読んだ。再会がもっと心温まるものだったら良かったのに。抱きしめて、寝たかっただけなんだ。他には何もなかった。それだけだった。

だけど、会えてよかった。もしまた君がよければ、また会いたい。今日帰宅したばかりなんだ。

本当に会いたくて、寂しかった。もう一晩一緒に過ごせるなら、もう手は出さない。おとなしくしている。次回だけだけどね。

ここに来て、泊まってくれるなら、嬉しい。前みたいに、君とデートしたいんだ。八時からなら明いている。明日でよければ(火曜日)その方が好都合。旅のお土産があるんだ。会いたい。

以上です。

大変そうですけど頑張ってください。

この回答への補足

ご担当者様

大変申し訳ありませんが、質問の以下の部分の削除をお願いしたいのですが、可能でしょうか?
個人的な問題で申し訳ありません。

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel.
But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today.
The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time.
If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it.

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

補足日時:2013/02/19 19:33
    • good
この回答へのお礼

こんなニュアンスだとは、びっくりしました。
自分が直訳していた感じとは少し違ったので、大変助かりました!
英語得意でないと怖い目に会いますね。
本当にありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2013/02/19 10:08

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!

おすすめ情報