アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ...

こちらの文章です。
よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

背景事情不明のため一部に理解できない部分あり。

> Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ...

はい、あなたのメールは嬉しいです。いつでも質問受け付けます、といいたいところだが、私は大体が忙しい。一日中ウェブ・サイト関連やらグラフィック・デザイン関係やらの問い合わせがあるので・・・ それに私は広告やウェブ方面の仕事をしにオーランド中を飛び回っていたりするし・・・ それから、プロトタイプのサイトの仕事をしてることもある。[Call end went の部分、意味不明。ひょっとして Call は prototype site の名前?] メールのチェックをする時間のある時に質問について考えるようにはしているが、ほとんどは自分の仕事のことを考えていて・・・だから、そんなふうに忙しいってことで・・・
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!