アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。
How are you? Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? Or do you have to work on the national holiday.
On Monday you have・春分の日, right?
From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?).

Love of living things? Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day?

I'm also sorry for my late reply :) No really I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really really busy. My project is going quite well, actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :(
In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. I have never been to Korea, I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already ... but then I remember that you have never left Japan. I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :)
Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ... I really look forward to have diner with you again. You are so cute ... and beautiful ...

Oh on the return flight from Singapore to Brussel I got upgraded to business class again. So I had a very enjoyable return flight. I think I deserved it after all the trouble I had to get there ... haha

It's a petty that your movie is not on the internet ... I'm sure you would be a hit on youtube:) ・Why are you embarrassed? You should be proud that you have been chosen to be in the commercial. I will never be chosen for a commercial ...

It's getting late again ... I better go to home ... otherwise my Japanese colleagues still want to have a video conference ...・

Really wish I could see you soon,

A 回答 (3件)

How are you? / 元気?

Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? /長い休日に何か特別なプランでもある?

Or do you have to work on the national holiday.
On Monday you have・春分の日, right? / または国民の休日は働かなければいけないの?
月曜は”春分の日”でしょ?

From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?). 
/ ウィキキぺディアによると。。。(割愛。Wikikipediaの日本語版 ”春分の日”を読んで下さい。)

Love of living things? / 生き物を愛でる?
Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day? /これは日本のバレンタイン・デイのようなもの?(注:オリジナルのバレンタイン・ディはアジアのバレンタインと趣旨と内容がちょっと違います。)

I'm also sorry for my late reply :) / 返信遅くてごめんね。
No really I'm not trying to be funny, / まじで可笑しくしようとはしてないよ。
I'm really really busy. / ただもの凄い忙しいんだ。
My project is going quite well,/ 俺のプロジェクトが本当に上手く行っててさ、
actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... / マネジメントが俺のチームから何人か引き抜いてね、彼らに他のプロジェクトも手伝わせてるのがマジで良い感じなんだ。

I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :( / たぶん、これは上手く行き過ぎてることへの俺の罪だと思うよ。

In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. / んでさ、4月にまたシンガポールへ行く必要があってね、韓国人のお客さんに会うさ。

I have never been to Korea, / 一度も韓国へ行ったことがなくてね。
I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already .../ だからもし君が韓国へ行ったことがあるならね、聞きたいんだけど。。。
but then I remember that you have never left Japan. / 君は一度も日本を出たことが無いのを思い出したよ。

I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :)
/それってさ、純粋な日本人を作るでしょ。。。外国物に汚されない。。。ってメッチャ良いじゃん!

Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ...
/シンガポールは食べ物もマジで美味しくてとても良いんだけど、日本へ行く方が良い。

I really look forward to have diner with you again. / また君とディナー一緒に取れるのを心から期待します。

You are so cute ... and beautiful .../ あなたはとても可愛いよ。。。そして美しい。。。

(続きは別の人にお願いします。笑。または、また今度ね。)
    • good
この回答へのお礼

おはようございます。
話し言葉風で分かりやすかったです。
ありがとうございました。充分助かりました!
また宜しければお願いします!

お礼日時:2010/03/21 08:54

おはようございます。

長いですね!大体の意味が解るよう大雑把に訳してみました。

お元気ですか? 
今回の長い週末(たぶん連休のこと)には、何か特別なことをするんですか? それとも祭日も働かなくちゃならない? 月曜日は春分の日ですよね。

ウィキペディアによると、
「この祭日は1948年に、自然への称賛と生命を愛する日として制定された。1948年まで春分の日は春季皇霊祭といい皇族の先祖供養祭であった。」、だそうですね。

「生命(生きとし生けるもの)に対する愛」? ・・ということは日本のヴァレンタインデイみたいなものですか?

返事が遅れてごめんなさい(笑顔マーク)。でもふざけて言ってるんではないですよ。実際にすごく忙しいんです。僕のプロジェクトはすごくうまく行っていて、実際とても良く進んでいるので、management(?)は僕のチームから何人か引き抜いて他のプロジェクトを鉄だわさせているくらいです。きっとこれは僕があまりに良くやりすぎているせい(罰)かも。

4月にはシンガポールに行って韓国の顧客を持つことになりそうです。僕は韓国に行ったことが無いので、あなたは行ったことある?と尋ねるところだったけど、思いだした、あなたはは一度も日本を離れたことは無かったんですよね。だからきっとあなたは外国のものに汚されてない純粋な日本人なんですね・・僕のことを除いては・・。

シンガポールはとってもいいところで食べ物もとてもいいけれど、僕は日本に来たいです。あなたとまた一緒に夕食を食べることをとても楽しみにしています。あなたはすごく可愛くて・・そして美しい。

そう、シンガポールからブリュッセルに帰る時、またファーストクラスにしてもらえたんです。それでとても楽しいフライトになりました。それはきっと来るときあんなに大変な目に会ったからそのお返し(ご褒美)かもしれません。(笑)

あなたの映画がインターネットに載ってないなんて、とても残念。
きっとYoutubeでヒットしたことでしょう。どうして恥ずかしがるの?コマーシャルに選ばれたこと、誇りに思うべきですよ。僕なん絶対に選ばれないしね。

遅くなってきたのでそろそろ家に帰った方が良さそうです。さもないと
日本の仲間たちがずっとビデオ会議を続けたがるだろうからネ。

本当に、早くあなたに会えればなあ。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

おはようございます。

ありがとうございました。図々しくも長文をそのまま質問させていただきました‥焦。
今まで英語とは無縁の生活だったのがひょんなことから外国の方と知り合うことになり、英語に目覚めたところです。
容赦ない長文の英文メールに毎度頭を抱えて最初は自分なりに解釈してはいるのですが、やはり合っているのか不安で投稿させていただいています‥!
大変ありがたく思っています。
また宜しければお願いします。

お礼日時:2010/03/21 09:01

初めまして。

今後、色々と英語、他国語の翻訳をされると思いますので、此処に記載させて頂きます。
先ず、インターネットで英語翻訳を検索します。
次に、英語翻訳エキサイト翻訳の項目をクリックします。
原文ー訳文の欄の枠が出てきます。
原文に英文を入力して、検索をクリックすると、訳文に訳された語句が出てきます。
一度、行って下さい。
今後、役立ちますよ。
    • good