私は毎週(吹奏楽の)レッスンを受け、1日も練習をさぼることはありませんでした。
私は、部員のみんなと楽譜に向き合い、クラシック音楽・J-POP音楽などさまざまな音楽を演奏してきました。
それぞれの楽器を手にした部員たちが輪になって完成度の高い演奏を目指していました。
私は、その音楽を作り出してきた音楽室がとても大好きでした。

放課後の音楽室は、いつも吹奏楽の演奏が響いていました。
その音色は、私にとってとても心地の良い音色でした。
その音色を作り出す一員になれたことをとても今でも誇りに思います。

A 回答 (3件)

I took wind instrument lessons every week, and I never missed a day of brass band practice. We band members used to play all kinds of music such as classical music and Japanese pop music (J-Pop), staring at the sheet music in front of us. We formed a circle with each of us holding their own musical instrument and tried hard to perfect our performance. I loved the music room where we played.

The music room after school hours was always filled with our brass band's music. The sound we created was so pleasing to me, and I'm proud to have been a part of it.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます。

全文の英訳をしていただきありがとうございます。
参考にさせていただきました。

お礼日時:2010/12/04 08:42

I received the lesson of wind instruments every week and never cut the practice even once.

I used to face the score with all the members and performed various kind of music like the classical music, J-POP music and whatever.
Every member who held his own musical instrument formed a ring and aimed for high quality performance.
I adored the music room which had been producing the music.

The performance of wind instrument always echoed around in the music room after school and that tone made me so comfortable.
I am so proud that I was the one of the members who could create that kind of tone and sound.

ご参考まで。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます。

全文の英訳をしていただき感謝いたします。
参考にさせていただきました。

お礼日時:2010/12/04 08:40

Yahoo翻訳サイトって検索して、そこで、日本語書いたら、英語やフランス後などに翻訳してくれますよ。

URL貼れなくてごめんなさい。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。