【あるあるbot連動企画】フォロワー20万人のアカウントであなたのあるあるを披露してみませんか?

Some people say that large cities should have more trees to make the environment better.What do you think about that??

These days,club activities at some schools have become less popular.Do you think clua activities are necessary for school education??
yesで応えて理由を~‥

Some people say that it is difficult to reduce the amount of fuel and energy we use. What do you think about that??

Some people say that young people today do not eat enough healthy food.What do you think about that??

In Japan,there are many shops selling secondhand goods.Do you think these shops will become more poplar in the future??
yesで応えて理由を~‥

参考にしたいのでよろしくお願いします。
2~3行で構わないです!!

A 回答 (1件)

2.These days, club activities at some schools have become less popular. yesで応えて理由を~‥

Yes. I think not many students choose to join a club activity nowadays. I can think of two reasons. First, many students don't see the importance of having a social life such as making friends and having fun with them. Instead, they choose to study for the sole purpose of getting into a good university so that they will get a good job after graduating. Second, more young people are simply becoming unsociable. They prefer to stay at home playing computer games alone for hours on end.

3. Some people say that it is difficult to reduce the amount of fuel and energy we use. What do you think about that??

I suppose it is true. People are always seeking a better life and a more convenient lifestyle. Now even people in the third world have started to consume more and more natural resources. Besides, it is likely that the world population will keep growing. It seems impossible to cut down the amount of energy we use.

5. In Japan, there are many shops selling second hand goods. Do you think these shops will become more popular in the future?? yesで応えて理由を~‥

Personally I am not interested in buying second hand goods but I know many people do. I guess second hand shops may increase in popularity because Japan's economy is contracting and it is likely that more people will be out of work or on reduced salaries. In these circumstances people may feel the need to shop more cheaply.
(ちょっと悲観的ですね。。)

参考にして下さい。
英検対策といっても何級の問題か不明ですし、writing かspeakingかも不明だったので、好きなように書いてみました。ご要望ありましたらどうぞ。
ちなみに、練習が大事ですので、まずは自分で書いてみることだ思います。英語の試験なので、くだらない意見で全然いいと思います。いかに色々な言葉と表現、正しい文法で自分の考えを上手く表現できるかということが重要かと思います。頑張って下さい。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!

おすすめ情報