プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

問1 次の英語の【 】が修飾している部分を,それぞれの選択肢から選びなさい。
松坂が(1)【昨日】買った絵本は、福田さんが選挙の時(2)【に】使ったマイク(3)【について】書いてあったと、うちの犬が言っていたという話を、通りがかりの人(4)【から】タバコを(5)【もらった】赤いジャンパーを(6)【着た】(7)【ちょっと】(8)【小太りの】見知らぬ人から聞いた源義経は,(9)【激怒し】てアインシュタインの制止も(10)【聞かずに】,アリストテレスをマダガスカルに追放した。

(1)昨日   
a:松坂が b:買った c:絵本 d:は

問2 (2)に   
a:時 b:使った c:マイク d:書いてあった

問3 (3)について   
a:マイク b:書いてあった c:犬 d:言っていた

問4 (4)から   
a:通りがかりの b:人 c:タバコ d:もらった

問5 (5)もらった   
a:タバコを b:ジャンパー c:小太り d:人

問6 (6)着た   
a:ジャンパーを b:見知らぬ c:人 d:源頼朝

問7 (7)ちょっと   
a:小太りの b:見知らぬ c:聞いた d:激怒して

問8 (8)小太りの   
a:見知らぬ b:人 c:源義経 d:アインシュタイン

問9 (9)激怒して   
a:制止も b:聞かずに c:マダガスカルに d:追放した

問10 (10)聞かずに   
a:制止 b:アリストテレス c:マダガスカルに d:追放した

問11 次の日本語の【 】が修飾している部分を,それぞれの選択肢から選びなさい。
Senior citizens are permitted to travel (1)【cheaply】 on a bus if they have a special card. Women may get the card when they are sixty.
 Mrs. Matthews lived in the country but she went into town (2)【once】 a week to buy food and (3)【other】 things for the house, and she (4)【usually】 went (5)【by】 bus. She always had to pay the (6)【full】 price (7)【for】 her ride.
 Then she reached the age of sixty and got her senior citizen’s card, but when she used it for the first time (8)【on】 the bus, it made her feel very old.
 The bus driver had often seen her traveling on the bus (9)【before】, and he noticed that she was feeling unhappy, so after she had paid her money, he winked at her and whispered, “Don’t forget to give your mother’s card back to her when you see her (10)【again】.”
 Mrs. Matthews was very happy when she heard this.

(1)cheaply   
(1)are permitted  (2)travel (3)on (4)if

問12 (2)once   
(1)lived (2)went (3)into (4)a week

問13 (3)other   
(1)food (2)things (3)for (4)house

問14 (4)usually   
(1)buy (2)for the house (3)went (4)by bus

問15 (5)by   
(1)buy (2)usually (3)went (4)bus

問16 (6)full   
(1)pay (2)price (3)for (4)her ride

問17 (7)for   
(1)pay (2)full (3)her (4)ride

問18 (8)on   
(1)used (2)for the first time (3)the bus (4)made

問19 (9)before   
(1)seen (2)her (3)traveling (4)the bus

問20 (10)again   
(1)forget (2)give (3)back (4)see

問21 次の文中の【 】の語について,その品詞と働きを選択肢から選んで答えなさい。
John was ten years (1)【old】, and he was a very (2)【lazy】 boy. He had to go (3)【to】 school of course, but he was bored (4)【there】 and tried to do as (5)【little】 work as possible. His father and mother were (6)【both】 doctors and they hoped that he would become one, too, when he grew up, but one day John said to his mother, “When I finish school, I want to become a garbage collector.”
 “A garbage collector?” his mother asked. She was very surprised. “That’s not a very pleasant job. (7)【Why】 do you want to become a garbage collector?”“Because then I’d only have to work one day a week,” John answered.“Only one day a week?” his mother said. “What do you mean?”
 “Well,” John answered, “I know that the ones who come (8)【to】 our house only work (9)【on】 Wednesday, because I only see them (10)【on】 that day.”

(1)old   
(1)形容詞限定用法でyearsを修飾している
(2)形容詞叙述用法でwasの補部になっている
(3)副詞でwasを修飾している
(4)副詞でwasの補部になっている

問22 (2)lazy   
(1)形容詞限定用法でboyを修飾している
(2)形容詞叙述用法でwasの補部になっている
(3)副詞でboyを修飾している
(4)副詞でveryの補部になっている

問23 (3)to   
(1)前置詞でgoの補部になっている
(2)前置詞でhad toを修飾している
(3)副詞でgoを修飾している
(4)副詞でschoolを修飾している

問24 (4)there   
(1)形容詞限定用法でandを修飾している
(2)形容詞叙述用法でboredの補部になっている
(3)副詞でboredの補部になっている
(4)副詞でwas boredを修飾している

問25 (5)little   
(1)形容詞限定用法でworkを修飾している
(2)形容詞叙述用法でdoの補部になっている
(3)副詞でdoの補部になっている
(4)副詞でworkを修飾している

問26 (6)both   
(1)形容詞限定用法でdoctorsを修飾している
(2)形容詞叙述用法でwereの補部になっている
(3)前置詞でdoctorsを補部にとってwereを修飾している
(4)副詞でwere doctorsを修飾している

問27 (7)Why   
(1)形容詞限定用法でyouを修飾している
(2)形容詞叙述用法でbecomeの補部になっている
(3)副詞でwantの補部になっている
(4)副詞でwant to becomeを修飾している

問28 (8)to   
(1)前置詞でcomeの補部になっている
(2)前置詞でknowを修飾している
(3)副詞でcomeを修飾している
(4)副詞でour houseを修飾している

問29 (9)on   
(1)形容詞限定用法でWednesdayを修飾している
(2)形容詞叙述用法でworkの補部になっている
(3)前置詞でonlyを修飾している
(4)前置詞でworkを修飾している

問30 (10)on   
(1)形容詞限定用法でdayを修飾している
(2)形容詞叙述用法でseeの補部になっている
(3)置詞でonlyを修飾している
(4)前置詞でseeを修復している

A 回答 (1件)

問1 次の英語の【 】が修飾している部分を,それぞれの選択肢から選びなさい。

松坂が(1)【昨日】買った絵本は、福田さんが選挙の時(2)【に】使ったマイク(3)【について】書いてあったと、うちの犬が言っていたという話を、通りがかりの人(4)【から】タバコを(5)【もらった】赤いジャンパーを(6)【着た】(7)【ちょっと】(8)【小太りの】見知らぬ人から聞いた源義経は,(9)【激怒し】てアインシュタインの制止も(10)【聞かずに】,アリストテレスをマダガスカルに追放した。

(1)昨日   
b:買った 

問2 (2)に   
b:使った 

問3 (3)について   
a:マイク 

問4 (4)から   
b:人 

問5 (5)もらった   
a:タバコを 

問6 (6)着た   
c:人 

問7 (7)ちょっと   
a:小太りの 

問8 (8)小太りの   
b:人 

問9 (9)激怒して   
d:追放した

問10 (10)聞かずに   
a:制止 

問11 次の日本語の【 】が修飾している部分を,それぞれの選択肢から選びなさい。
Senior citizens are permitted to travel (1)【cheaply】 on a bus if they have a special card. Women may get the card when they are sixty.
 Mrs. Matthews lived in the country but she went into town (2)【once】 a week to buy food and (3)【other】 things for the house, and she (4)【usually】 went (5)【by】 bus. She always had to pay the (6)【full】 price (7)【for】 her ride.
 Then she reached the age of sixty and got her senior citizen’s card, but when she used it for the first time (8)【on】 the bus, it made her feel very old.
 The bus driver had often seen her traveling on the bus (9)【before】, and he noticed that she was feeling unhappy, so after she had paid her money, he winked at her and whispered, “Don’t forget to give your mother’s card back to her when you see her (10)【again】.”
 Mrs. Matthews was very happy when she heard this.

問10 (1)cheaply   
(2)travel 
問12 (2)once   
(2)went 

問13 (3)other   
(2)things 

問14 (4)usually   
(3)went 

問15 (5)by   
(4)bus

問16 (6)full   
(2)price 

問17 (7)for   
(4)ride

問18 (8)on   
(3)the bus 

問19 (9)before   
(1)seen

問20 (10)again   
(4)see

問21 次の文中の【 】の語について,その品詞と働きを選択肢から選んで答えなさい。
John was ten years (1)【old】, and he was a very (2)【lazy】 boy. He had to go (3)【to】 school of course, but he was bored (4)【there】 and tried to do as (5)【little】 work as possible. His father and mother were (6)【both】 doctors and they hoped that he would become one, too, when he grew up, but one day John said to his mother, “When I finish school, I want to become a garbage collector.”
 “A garbage collector?” his mother asked. She was very surprised. “That’s not a very pleasant job. (7)【Why】 do you want to become a garbage collector?”“Because then I’d only have to work one day a week,” John answered.“Only one day a week?” his mother said. “What do you mean?”
 “Well,” John answered, “I know that the ones who come (8)【to】 our house only work (9)【on】 Wednesday, because I only see them (10)【on】 that day.”

問21 (1)old   
(1)形容詞限定用法でyearsを修飾している

問22 (2)lazy   
(1)形容詞限定用法でboyを修飾している

問23 (3)to   
(4)副詞でschoolを修飾している

問24 (4)there   
(4)副詞でwas boredを修飾している

問25 (5)little   
(1)形容詞限定用法でworkを修飾している

問26 (6)both   
(1)形容詞限定用法でdoctorsを修飾している