プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

添削宜しくお願い致します。(今回は完全に日記形式にしてみました)

1 このあいだ、近くのスーパーで体調が悪い家内に長崎産のイチゴを買って帰ったら喜んでくれたので、 次の日も買ってかえり、その次の日に行ってみると長崎産は全て売り切れてるのに、東北産
のイチゴはほとんど残っていたので、売り場の正社員の人に「長崎産のイチゴはもうないんですか?」と訊いたところ、売り切れたとのことで、「それなら残ってる、この東北産のイチゴは全て
放射能検査合格してるんですよね?」と言ったら「そうだと(思います)」と言われた。
「そうです!!」じゃないのか。。と思いながら東北産のイチゴを買って帰り、家で素朴な
疑問が頭をよぎった。食べ物に小さい金属片が一つでも入っていたら、その商品は全て撤収
するのに、検査をしたかどうかも定かじゃない商品を「ただちに健康被害は無い!!」からって
売るのか?いい根性してるな。オレはなにも農家とか漁業の人を批判してるわけじゃない!!
農家とか漁業の人達がいなければ、いくら偉そうな事を言ってる国会議員だって餓死する。
それほど大変な仕事なのに、東電と政府の保証が全くいいかげんだからこんな事態になるんだ。
野田の野郎は東北を見捨てて、TPP参加。愚弄するにもほどがある。
次の週にスーパーに行ったら東北産のイチゴは無く全て九州産のものになっていた。
それにしても、プリンター買いたいなぁ。

Few weeks ago,I bought some strowberries produced by Nagasaki for my bad health wife at near
supermarket.My wife ate those with enjoy. So I bought ones next day. The next day I went to the
supermarket, then all of Nagasaki-stroberries were sold out,but Tohoku-strowberries were almost
left.So I asked a pro-staff on the section, Are there any Nagasaki-strowberries?
He replied me that those were all sold out.And again I asked him,You are selling Tohoku-strowberries checked by radioactivity, aren't you? He replied,I think so.・・・・・I think so?
It must be,absoletly,isn't it? The day I bought Tohoku-strowberries for my wife.
But in my home,I asked myself.If there is something chips of metal in the food, they will remove all of them.Why don't they do so?Because we don't receive bad influence right now?
They must be very good merchant!! I never ever criticize the farmer or the fishery,I know they earns money with very hard work,because I helped them when I was a boy,becauce my home is very poor.So I got litlle money.
If they are not excist the gorverment person with high pride may be die with hunger!!
Toden and the great our gorverment don't give compensation for the farmers and so on.
So it occures this kind of situations!! Great Noda abandoned Tohoku districts and take part in TPP.
They make fool of us!! Go to Hell!! The next week,I went to the supermarket, there are only
Kyushu-strowberries,no Tohoku-strowberries were there.
Anyway,I want to buy a printer!!

おそらく今回だけこんなに長文にできたと思います。
普段は時間が無いので明日からはまた、いつものように戻ると思いますが、
このぐらいの文章を時間をかけないで英訳できたらなぁと思います。

添削宜しくお願い致します。

A 回答 (1件)

Few weeks ago, I bought some strowberries produced in Nagasaki for my poor sick wife at a near supermarket. My wife enjoyed them. So I went to buy another ones on the following day. Not only were all the stroberries from Nagasai sold out, but those from Nagasaki were almost left unsold.

So I asked a person in charge of fruit and vegiables whereabouts strawberries from Nagasai were. He replied that they were all sold out and therefore, I asked him if he wasn't selling strawberryies from Tohoku without checking for radioactivity. He answered, "I think so." Am I wrong to say that something ain't right?...It must, instead, be yes absoluety yes!

On that day when I bought strowberries from Thohoku for my wife, sitting in my home, I asked myself "What if foregin matrial was found in the food?" Shouldn't there be a clear guideline for the storekeeper to move all the contaminated food away from the racks? Why doesn't he do so? Is it because we can't see any harmfulness to our body right now? Wow! he must be a very good merchant!

I never ever intend to criticize the farmers nor people in the fishery. I know they earn a little money with very hard work. I know it because I helped them for money when I was a poor-born boy.

Even a big politician, whatever he says, starves to death without their work. Though they are such great workers. their situation is getting worse. It's is because Tokyo Electric and the government indeminity are totally groundless. Noda tries to get rid of Tohoku and join to TPP. He make a fool of us all.

There were no strawberries from Tohoku, and all the strawberries were from Nagasaki at the supermarket when I went shopping on the following week.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

おはようございます。

添削して頂きありがとうございます。

本当に感謝です。

今回無謀にもここまで長く、自分では絶対に英訳できないとしりながら

思ってることを、まづ日本語で書いてみました。

その背景として、どこかのサイトで中国の方が自分の長文の日本語を添削してください。

として、日本語を書いてるのですが、文法もめちゃくちゃで、単語も普通は使わないような言葉を使いながらも

一生懸命自分の言いたい事を書いていて、それを読んで、文法も単語も間違いの方が多いのですが

その方が言いたい事が、日本人なら推測できる!!

その事が私の今回の文章につながったのです。