10秒目をつむったら…

さきほど知人から送られてきたサイトの内容が英文のためよくわかりません。
どういった内容でしょうか。
要約でも結構ですので、翻訳お願いいたします。

Patricia Feeney of Takatsuki, never thought she would have a job working at home until one day she filled out a simple form online. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family by working from home.

I read Patty's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our Career News segment. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "Since getting my Real Online Income I actually make about $5,000-$7,000 a month using the internet. It is enough to comfortably replace my old job's income. And the best thing is that I only work about 10-12 hours a week from home so I now have a lot more time for my family."

Working online has been a financial windfall for Patty, who struggled for months to find a job in a struggling economy through many online job agencies such as Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com and Snagajob.com. Her big break came one day when she found the Real Online Income in an online classified ad. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in those "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The Real Online Income provided that for me..

I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. "It was pretty easy. I filled out a short form and applied for a Real Online Income. There is a small shipping and handling fee, its not really free but it was under $10. I received access to the system and within four weeks I was making over $5,000 a month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I post links that are given to me, I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. They are constantly recruiting people to post links, you should try it."

You don't have to be a job seeker to benefit from this free kit, but it is certainly an ideal alternative to working full-time. "I still search for full-time jobs but to be honest I'm earning more money than any of the jobs I have applied for anyway. I have a few friends that are doing exactly the same thing as me. Some of them are making over $600 a day. Really the sky is the limit, if you put in the efffort."With the recession in full swing and jobs hard to find, working from home is certainly the way of the future.

Step 1
Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Real Online Income

Step 2
Follow the instructions at Real Online Income and set up your account. Then they will show you what to do. Everything get's tracked.

Step 3
Get Paid! You can choose to receive checks or have them deposited directly into your checking account. (Patty began earning $700-900/weekly, and by now has doubled her initial earnings!)

A 回答 (4件)

お礼、ありがとうございます。

#3他です。

>メールの差出人詐称、可能性ありますね。

差出人詐称で間違いないでしょうね。教育者たる方が、知り合いに出すメールとして、おかしすぎます。

>相手の方のメールアドレスがハックされてる可能性もあるということですよね。

先方と質問者様を含めて、どこから漏れたかは、残念ながらありません。先方の知り合い全て、質問者様の知り合い全ても、ハッキング先であった可能性があります。

先方が出すはずもない内容のメールなら取り合わず、もし判断がつきかねたら、先方に軽く尋ねてみるといったことで、こうしたメールを送信する悪質な者(たいていは、それ専門の業者)を無視するのが、今のところ一番安全です。

メールの詐称された差出人でなく、メール本文に記載された連絡先などに、抗議であっても反応すると、さらに相手に情報を与えるだけで、こちらの利になることはありません。あまりに悪質なら、警察や所轄の役所などに通報、相談するとよいでしょう。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

何度もありがとうございます。

先方に尋ねる機会がございまして、やはり身に覚えのないことだったそうです。

回答者様がいろいろ教えてくださったおかげで、大変助かりました。

ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2012/10/14 17:31

お礼、ありがとうございます。

#1です。

内容がおかしいんですよ。週に10~12時間の在宅ワークで、月収5000~7000ドル。好景気のときだって、そんな仕事はないですよ。ましてや、この不況です。

>送ってくれた知人は教育者ですので、まさかとは思ったのですが…

メールの差出人詐称はよくあります(簡単にできるんです)。私はネットに置いてあるメールアドレスがあるのですが、そのアドレスが送信人になっているメールが私宛てに届くことがあります。「出してないよ」と大笑いです。

もし、質問者様が、ご自身のメールアドレスを全く公開したことがないのなら、以下のことを確認されるといいでしょう。

まず、ご自分のPC(や携帯、スマホ等)から、情報漏えいがないか、しっかり確認されてください。問題があれば、対策してください。

それで問題なければ、お示しのメールの内容を添付して、その方に問い合わせてみてください。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

メールの差出人詐称、可能性ありますね。

相手の方のメールアドレスがハックされてる可能性もあるということですよね。

お礼日時:2012/10/04 16:53

うーん、これは「自宅にいながら簡単に大金をかせぐ方法があるのでいますぐReal Online Incomeというサイトに登録しましょう」という勧誘メールです。

内容としては・・

最初に高槻市に住む、パトリシアという人を例に出し、家にいながら1週間10~12時間パソコンに向かうだけで、月に5,000~7,000ドルも稼げて家族をやしなっていくにも十分な収入がえられることを説明し、次にではどういう仕事内容か、わずかな手数料を払うだけで、あとはいわれたリンク先を投稿するだけのとても簡単な仕事であるという説明。そして再度パティ(パトリシアの愛称)の友達で同じ仕事で一日600ドル稼いだ人もいるので、努力すれば誰ももっとかせげる、なぜならば自宅にいながら出来る仕事こそこれからの仕事だという話になっています。

最後、Step1~Step3はその仕事がやりたいのであればリンクにアクセスし、申し込みフォームに書き込みReal Online Incomeに登録すること。そのあと何をするのかは向こうから連絡してくる旨。そして「さあ儲けましょう。小切手か銀行口座への振り込みか選べますとなり、更にパティは最初週に700ドル~900ドルの収入から始まり、いまではその2倍稼いでますよ。とダメ押しして終わっています。

で読んでの感想ですが、もしそんなに儲かる仕事なら誰にも知らせず自分だけでやります(笑)。仮に本当の儲け話だとしても、当然仕事の内容も注意事項もすべて英語ベースであり、この英文が分からない方がやって成功する訳ありません。また「わずかな手数料」とおいうのも具体的な仕事内容が登録しないとわからないのに、なんだか胡散臭いです。所謂ネズミ講のような感じもしないではありません。世の中そんなにうまい話はころがっていませんので、私でしたら完全無視です。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

とてもわかりやすかったです。

ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2012/10/04 16:51

意訳です。

「いいカモになってくれないか? オンライン登録してくれ。お前から大金を巻き上げてやるぜ! へっへっへ」
    • good
この回答へのお礼

怪しいサイトということでしょうか?

送ってくれた知人は教育者ですので、まさかとは思ったのですが…

お礼日時:2012/09/10 13:51