あなたの習慣について教えてください!!

The Seal Who Became Famous

A SEAL who lay basking on large, smooth rock said to himself: all I ever do is swim.
None of the other seals can swim any better than I can, he reflected, but, on the other hand, they can all swim just as well.
The more he pondered the monotony and uniformity of his life, the more deoressed he became.
That night he swam away and joined a circus.
Within two years the seal had become a great balancer.
He could balance lamps, billiard cues, medicine balls, hassocks, taborets, dollar cigars, and anything else you gave him.
When he read in a book a reference to the Great Seal of the United States, he thought it meant him.
In the winter of his third year as a performer he went back to the large, smooth rock to visit his friends and family.
He gave them the Big Town stuff right away: the latest slang, liquor in a golden flask, zippers, a gardenis in his lapel.
He blanced for them everything there was on the rock to balance, which was not much.
When he had run through his repertory, he asked the other seals if they could do what he had done and they all said no.
"O.K.," he said.
" Let is see you do something I can not do."
Since the only thing they could do was swim, they all plunged off the rock into the sea.
The circus seal plunged right after them, pair of seventeen-dollar shoes, that he began to founder at once.
Since he hadn't been in swimming for three years, he had forgot what to do with his fippers and tail, and he went down for the third time before the other seals could reach him.
They gave him a simple but dignified funeral.

Moral:Whom God has equpped with fippers should not mon-key arround with zippers.

The Seal Who Became FamousのMoralの解説をしないといけないのですが、

良く分らないのです・・・助けて下さい。

宜しくお願いします。

A 回答 (2件)

http://www.gs.cidsnet.de/englisch-online/klasse1 …
を読めば解ると思います。

参考まで。
    • good

http://okwave.jp/qa5392379.html

意味は分かっていたのでは?
sodjamrpp さんが、どこを分かっていてどこが分かっていないのか分からない限り、説明の仕様がないです。

宿題はご自身でやらないと、意味がないですよ。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!