プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

英語が得意な方へ!
和訳お願いします。
Needless to say I have been very very busy. Not so much with my work (well not more than or times).. but with house hold chores. Cooking, cleaning, dishes, laundry ... living all by yourself is a lot of work ... I sympathize with all the women out there :) But help is on the way ... I'm planning to hire a cleaning lady so she can help me clean my house a couple of hours a week. And for the cooking ... I actually like to cook and I think I'm getting quite good at it. But my sister is a bit worried about me. She calls and asks me how I'm doing. And then I tell her what I prepared for diner ... and it turns out that everything I make is either a Japanese or Chinese dish ... or at least I try to. So my sister complains that I'm not from Belgium any more and that I don't cook real food ... hahaha.
Then I need to remind her that in Japan and China there are many people eating this food and that they are very genki ... :)Oh well ... eating waffles every day is also not good. Oh speaking of waffles I was passing by one of these vans that sell waffles. And I thought I had to take a picture for (私の名前) :)Something else ... now that my ex wife has left I'm also rearranging some things in my finances. In short I need to set up a new company and I thought I of creating giving it a Japanese sounding name. People over here get totally confused when they hear it ... but I like that :). Do you know of a nice name? My doryo suggested "matsu" ... I kind of like it. What do you think? Do you have a nicer name?
That new company will own my house and all my money and I will keep it for maybe the rest of my life. So if you find a name ... I'll probably think of you for the rest of my life ... hahaha
No don't take it that seriously ... but I think you're good in finding names. Please let me know your opinion.
Maybe you can see my last run: as you can see I still need a lot more training :(
メールの相手、会社を興そうとしているのでしょうか?長文読んで下さりありがとうございます。

A 回答 (2件)

長くて文字数をオーバーしちゃいましたので、二つに分けて書きます。

===================================

Needless to say I have been very very busy.
もちろん最近はとても忙しい。

Not so much with my work (well not more than or times).. but with house hold chores.
でも仕事とかじゃなくて、家事でいそがしいんだ。

Cooking, cleaning, dishes, laundry ... living all by yourself is a lot of work
料理に皿洗いに選択、一人暮らしは大変 ...

I sympathize with all the women out there :)
主婦の気持ちが分かるようなががしてきた。

But help is on the way ...
でももちょっとしたら助っ人がきてくれる。

I'm planning to hire a cleaning lady so she can help me clean my house a couple of hours a week.
週何時間程度でお掃除のお手伝いさんを雇おうと思っている。

And for the cooking ... I actually like to cook and I think I'm getting quite good at it.
料理は好きで、自分でいうのもあれなんですけど、結構上手くなっていると思うんだ!

But my sister is a bit worried about me.
でもお姉さんはやっぱり僕のことが心配だ。

She calls and asks me how I'm doing.
いつも電話をしてきてくれる。

And then I tell her what I prepared for diner and it turns out that everything I make is either a Japanese or Chinese dish
そして僕がその日の夕食を教えたら、「すべてが和食か中華じゃないか」と言われる。

So my sister complains that I'm not from Belgium any more and that I don't cook real food ... hahaha.
だからお姉さんは僕はもうベルギ人じゃないというんです、ちゃんとしたものを作らないから!(笑)

Then I need to remind her that in Japan and China there are many people eating this food and that they are very genki ...
そして僕がお姉さんにこう言うんだ:「日本と中国でこの料理を毎西食べて、元気にくらしている人がたくさんいるよ!」ってね!

:)Oh well ... eating waffles every day is also not good.
まぁ、毎日ベルギワッフルを食べるのもよくないでしょう?

Oh speaking of waffles I was passing by one of these vans that sell waffles.
ワッフルで思い出したんだけど、この間ワッフルを売っているトラックをみて、

And I thought I had to take a picture for (私の名前) :)
◯さんのために写真を撮らなくちゃ!と思った!
    • good
この回答へのお礼

分かりやすく書いて下さりありがとうございました。

おかげさまでちゃんとした意味が分かって安心しました。

お礼日時:2010/06/02 19:04

後半です。

==================================

Something else ... now that my ex wife has left I'm also rearranging some things in my finances.
そして、元奥さんが出ていてから、経済面でいろんことを再調整しようと思っている。

In short I need to set up a new company and I thought I of creating giving it a Japanese sounding name.
まぁ、要するには新しい会社を作ろうとしているけど、名前は日本的な物にしようかなって?

People over here get totally confused when they hear it、but I like that
こっちの人はその名前を聞くと混乱するでしょうけど、そういうのが好きなんだよな。

Do you know of a nice name?
何かいいアイデアはない?

My doryo suggested "matsu" ... I kind of like it. What do you think? Do you have a nicer name?
同僚が『マツ』(松かな?)と提案してくれて、僕は気に入ってるけど、あなたはどう思う?もっといい名前はあるかな?

That new company will own my house and all my money and I will keep it for maybe the rest of my life.
その新しい会社に僕の家も財算のすべてもいれるし、ずっと一生続けようと思っている。

So if you find a name ... I'll probably think of you for the rest of my life ... hahaha
だからあなたが名前をつけてくれたら、あなたのことも一生思い続けるよ。(笑)

No don't take it that seriously ... but I think you're good in finding names.
あまり真に受けないで下さいね!でもあなたはぴったりの名前をつけるのは上手だと思う。

Please let me know your opinion.
是非意見を聞かせてね。

Maybe you can see my last run: as you can see I still need a lot more training :(
前回はご覧の通りだったので、僕じゃ、ちょっと修行が足りないのよね
    • good
この回答へのお礼

こちらも長文ありがとうございました!

お礼日時:2010/06/02 19:05

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!