アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

まず、日本語文から書きますので、英文の中で意味不明な点がございましたら、ご参考にしてください><;

「あ」市大学の運動会が終わってから両親の家に帰ることに決めました。
8時間の長距離バスに乗って、電車を何回も乗り換えてやっと両親の家に着いたときにはとても疲れていました。だから、すぐに寝てしまいました。
数日後、友達から彼の代わりにバイトをしてくれないか、という電話がかかってきました。
その頼みを受けて、それから毎朝八時に起きてバイト先に向かいました。とても割りのいいバイトでした。海の見られる場所だったし、昼寝もできました。窓を開けたら水着姿の女の子もたくさんいました。休憩時間には海に泳ぎに出ました。

以上の文を英語に直してみました^^  

An athletic festival of 「あ」 City College finished and I decided to return to a parents' home.
 I took the long-distance bus for 8 hours. I changed the trains a lot. At last, when I reached my parents' home, I was very tired. I slept immediately there.
Few days later, my friend called me to ask me to take a part-time job instead of him.I decided to accept his asking.
 After that, I got up at 6:00 in a morning, and turned on toward a place to part-time job, everyday. The part-time job was very good one of a rate. Because I could see the sea there, and I could take a nap in daytime. If I opened a window, there had been many girls wearing swimming suit. I went to the sea to swim in rest time.

読んでくださってありがとうございました^^
お時間がよろしければ添削をお願いします!!!

A 回答 (1件)

When the athletic festival of A City College finished, I decided to return to my parents' house/place.

After being on the long-distance bus for eight hours, I got on a train and had to change (trains) so many times.

By the time I got home/to my parents' house, I was so tired (exhausted), I fell asleep immediately/right away/instantly.

A few days later, my friend called to ask me to fill in for him/take his place with a part-time job. I decided to do it/I decided to do him a favour.

I got up at eight (six?) in the morning and headed for work everyday. The job paid well/good rate, and it was quite enjoyable. The sea view was great, I took a nap at times and when I opened a window, there were so many girls in swim suits! I also enjoyed swimming in the sea during my breaks.

a parents' homeですが、"parents"は両親、どちらか1人だったら"my parent's home" "my mother's place"等となります。"fill in"には「代わりに」という意味があります。

参考になれば。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご丁寧なご回答、ありがとうございました☆
参考にさせていただきます^^

お礼日時:2004/02/03 14:46

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!