プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

Friend:Does your wife wear a real fur coat?
Mike:Yes. Why do you ask?
Friend:I just wondered if you ever feel guilty.
Mike:Why should I feel guilty? We didn't steal it.
Friend:You know what I mean. I'm talking about all those cute little animals that had to die so your wife can have a nice coat. Then she throws it across the back of the chair while she's having lunch in some fine restaurant with a lot of high society women and their fur coats.
Mike:She eats ham sandwiches at home. And she wears the coat because it's warm.
Friend:Come on , the animal rights people wouldn't buy that. If your wife wants to be warm , she can wear long underwear. So don't you feel a little guilty?
Mike:Actually , the animals which make up her coat are said to be dangerous. If you put your hand near them , they'd bite of your fingers.
Friend:That's no excuse. Don't you ever think about how barbaric it is for someone who's supposed to be civilized to be wearing the skins of little animals?
Mike:Yes , I suppose you could say my wife barbaric. But since I don't wear furs , I'm not.
Friend:Yes , but you agree with her doing it.
Mike:That's because I'm on record as being a strong supporter of feminist rights. I believe a woman can do with her body as she likes , and if she wishes to cover her body in furs , that is up to her.

A 回答 (1件)

友人: あなたの奥さんは、本物の毛皮のコートを着ますか?

マイク: 着ますよ。 どうして尋ねるんですか?
友人: 私は、あなたが気がとがめるか気になったのでね。
マイク: なぜ、私は気がとがめなければならないんですか? 私たちは、それを盗んだわけではないですよ。
友人: おわかりでしょう。 あなたの奥さんが素晴らしいコートを持てるようにするために、死ななければならなかったすべてのあのかわいい小動物について、私は話しているのです。 それから、多くのセレブのご婦人がたとその毛皮のコートと共に、どこかの素敵なレストランで昼食をとる間、彼女は椅子の後ろの方にそのコートを投げるんでしょ。
マイク: 彼女は、家でハム・サンドイッチを食べます。 また、暖かいので、彼女はコートを着ますよ。
友人: さあ、動物の権利のことですよ、人々は、それを買わないでしょう。 あなたの奥さんが暖かくしたいならば、彼女は長い下着を身につけることができるじゃないですか。 だから、あなたは少し気がとがめないんですか?
マイク: 実は、彼女のコートを作る動物は、危険であると言われています。 あなたが彼らの近くにあなたの手を置くならば、彼らはあなたの指の噛むでしょう。
友人: それは、弁解になりませんよ。 文明人であるはずの人が、小動物の毛皮を身につけていることは、なんて野蛮なんだろうと、あなたは少しも思わないのですか?
マイク: そうねぇ、あなたが私の家内を野蛮だと言うことはできるんでしょうね。 でも、私は、毛皮を着ないから、私は野蛮ではないですよ。
友人: そうでしょう、でも、あなたは彼女がそうすることに賛成しているじゃないですか。
マイク: それは、私が女性の権利の強い支持者であると公表しても良いほどだからですよ。 私は彼女が好きなように、女性が彼女の体をきかざることができると思っています、だから、彼女が毛皮で体をおおいたいならば、それは彼女次第なんですよ。

☆反捕鯨団体のことを思い出しました。外国の人にこの友人の様な人いますね。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!