プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

以下の文の英訳をお願いします。ご教授ください。

Hi,Thanks for your quick respond. I'm afraid I'm still a bit confused so do you mean this pen does not come with ink converter or ink cartridge, and if I want them I need to buy them separately? I've done some research about this pen and I think either ink converter or ink cartridge would work so what did you mean by "inquires them both"? And in the description is says ink cartridge is included and in the email you said I would have to buy them? If so I could not find them in your shop. And also what about the third question I asked?Thanks for your time and looking forward to your reply.James

A 回答 (3件)

#1です。

補足です。

ご事情分かりました。こうご返事なさってはいかがでしょう。

About the ink-converter and ink cartridge, may I call attention to the last sentence in our printed brochure: ”Ink cartridge is included"?

インクコンバーターやインクカートリッジについては、印刷された説明書の最後「インクカートリッジは付いています」をご参照ください。

これで片付くと思います。

この回答への補足

有難うございます。なんとか、分ってくれたそうです。メールはありませんが。

すみませんが、もう一つだけ英訳して頂けませんか。2月5日にお送りしたsimasita

It's probably to early to start worry, but could you tell me please when the fountain pen has been posted. And if know how long normally it's take to reach London.Kind Regards

補足日時:2014/02/14 23:10
    • good

#1です。

補足です。

>>すみませんが、もう一つだけ英訳して頂けませんか。2月5日にお送りしたsimasita

It's probably to early to start worry, but could you tell me please when the fountain pen has been posted. And if know how long normally it's take to reach London.Kind Regards

たぶん心配するには早過ぎると思いますが、万年筆は何時発送されたのでしょうか。普通ならロンドンまでどれだけ(時間の長さで金額ではありません)かかりますか。敬具
    • good

早急のご返事多謝。

まだ納得できないのですが、このペンは、インクコンバーターも、インクカートリッジも付いてこないと言う意味ですか、そうなら、それは別に買わなくてはならないと言うことですか?

このペンについて少々調べましたが、インクコンバーターかインクカートリッジのどちかかが使えると思います。ですから"inquires them both"*とはどういう意味ですか?

説明書にはインクカートリッジが付いていると書いてあり、メールであなたは、私は両方買わなくてはいけない、と言っています?。

もしそうなら私はそれらをあなたのショップで見つけることが出来ない。**

それから私が聞いた第3の質問(の答え)はどうですか?

お時間をありがとう、ご返事を待っています。   ジェイムズ

*"inquires them both" は、「両方を訊問しています」で、変な英語で意味をなしませんが、たぶん"requires them both" (両方必要です)の間違いと先方は思ってこう聞いているのだと思います。

**これは文字通り訳しましたがこれで意味が通じますか。

これは余分ですが、アメリカで僕が今まで買ったモンブランとかウォ-タ-マンなど何本かの万年筆は、インクコンバーターが初めから装備され、その上カートリッジも二三本ついてきますので、この人は同じような扱いになるものと思っているのでしょう。僕は昔ながらのモンブランのインキを使うので、引き出しには使わないカートリッジがゴロゴロしています。

この回答への補足

ご回答ありがとうございます。当製品で、以下のように説明してます。送る際もインクコンバーターは入れてません。

To naturally correct grip grip attaches to the body and light weight and durable ABS resin body
Safari series is a series originally developed for children's education in Germany.
The ergonomic grip, refined, design, rich color variations
Safari series is the Super classic product of LAMY, supported by fans of a wide age range.

2011 Limited edition color is supported by a broad range of blue aquamarine.

Inhalation method of ink cartridge converter is available for expression.
Ink cartridge is included.

補足日時:2014/02/13 14:29
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!