プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

長文で恐縮ですが、大至急和訳をお願いします。

Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. Baby, I just want you to know how happy am I to have you in my life and I thank God for that.
Thank you for the love and the joy you bring. You've changed my life.
I believe that love is a friendship that has caught fire, it is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.    
Of all the people in this world, you're the one I run to. Your name has been inscribed in my heart before I knew your name. I knew you were the one. I whisper your name each morning when I wake, and each night to the stars.         
I am who I am because of you, and there is no one else I want to be. You have taught me so much about this world, and even through the times when darkness covered my world, you were always the light.
Honey don't worry about sending anything ok I love you
I will love you for the rest of my life, no matter what.

A 回答 (1件)

必要な時に支えになってくれたことにお礼を言いたいんだ。

個人的な問題にも拘わらず真摯に耳を傾けてくれたことに。今声を大にして言いたい。君という人に出会えた我が身の幸運を。神に感謝さ。君がくれた慈愛と歓喜に感謝。君は僕の人生を根底から覆してくれたんだ。
愛とは燃え盛るような関係だけど、しかも暗黙の理解、信頼の絆、分ち合いと寛大さを伴うものだと思ってる。つまり良い時も悪い時も信頼出来るような。ただそうは言ってもそんな理想は遥かに遠いし、人間とはかくも弱いものさ。
この世に人の数は多けれど、君以外に駆け寄りたい人なんていないんだ。
君の名を知る前から、それは僕の心の内に刻まれていたんだね。掛け替えの無い人だと思ったよ。毎朝起きると君の名を呟く、夜には星に向かってね。
僕を本来の人間にしてくれたのは、まさに君なんだ。だからこのままでいたいんだ。この世がこれ程素敵なんだって教えてくれたのは君。どんな艱難辛苦を受けようと、君こそが希望の光だったんだ。
愛しい君、どんな難題だって引き受ける覚悟さ。だって愛しているから。
あらゆる運命の試練を差し引いたって、全身全霊君を愛することを誓うよ。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

早速の和訳、ありがとうございました。お陰様で、自分では訳しきれなかった箇所もちゃんと理解する事が出来て、スッキリしました。

お礼日時:2016/06/02 10:27

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!