アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

英作文の添削をお願いしたいです。

内容はともかく間違っているところやおかしなところを第一にみてください。
また間違ってはないけど改善したほうがいいところもあれば教えて欲しいです。
わがままですがお願いします!

問題は、祖父には莫大な財産があり、余命は残り少なく、お金の使い道が祖父が納得できるものなら、遺産を全て相続できるとした場合、あなたはなんと答えるかというものです。
I want to use a lot of money to travel around the world. I think I am very ignorant and not mature , so I want to know about more the world and different culture and experience what cannot do in my culture , when I am young. It will enable me to be mature and independent and think things at many angles.

A 回答 (3件)

おっしゃりたいことはよくわかります。

間違っているのは、about more の語順と、different culture が複数になること、when ではなく、while とすべき点、日本にいたら体験できないという説明は不要(文面からわかりますので)という点でしょうか。そこで、原文を生かしつつ、以下のようになさったらいかがでしょうか。

I want to use most of the money to travel around the world. I know I am very ignorant and not mature yet at my age, so I want to know more about the world and experience different cultures while I am young. I believe it will enable me to be mature and independent and think things from many angles.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

参考の文までつけていただきありがとうございます!
こんな完璧な英文を書けるようになりたいです

お礼日時:2018/02/23 20:55

I would like to use a lot of money to travel around the world.

(want → would like)

I know I am very ignorant and not mature ,
(think → know)

so I want to know more about the world and different cultures
(more と about 順番入れ替え、 culture を複数に)

and to experience what cannot be experienced in Japan in may youth.
(experience → to experience、when I am young → in my youth) 
what cannot do in my culture (=私の文化でしないもの?)は全く意味不明

While having such experiences the heritage may lead me into a mature and an independent man and make me watch things in multiple ways.
この部分はいわば結論に当たる部分。結果的に遺産がどのような効果をもたらしたかがよく分かるように述べる必要がある。
    • good

I want to use the money to travel around the world. I think I am very ignorant and not mature, so I want to know more about the world and experience different cultures while I am young. This will enable me to be more mature and independent, and also to see things at many different angles.

a lot of money -> the money
 ×たくさんのお金
 ○そのお金

, -> コンマの前に空白は要らない

about more -> more about
 語順が逆

different culture and experience what cannot do in my culture -> experience different cultures
 「他の文化を経験する」に既に「自分の文化では経験できないこと」のニュアンスが含まれているので冗長です。

when I am young -> while I am young
 ×私が若いとき
 ○私が若いうちに

it -> this
 ×それ
 ○その(経験)

be mature -> be more mature
 ×分別のある
 ○より分別のある

independent and think things at many angles -> independent, and also to see things at many different angles
 ×多くの角度で考える
 ○色々な角度から物事を見られる

並列構造に直しました。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます。表現力の乏しさを実感できました。

お礼日時:2018/02/24 23:09

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!