あなたの習慣について教えてください!!

English dub is what it's called when they take anime from Japan and put in English voice actors in place of the original Japanese ones before they can release it here.
Any anime fan would agree that the original Japanese voice actors are better.
We go as far as watching anime with Japanese audio and just turn on the English subtitles so we can read English.
I will be happy when i know Japanese well enough to just watch the original Japanese release of Anime :)

I would try anything to see if I like it. I'd try Ikebana sometime.
One of my favorite things about western style flower arrangements is that there are no real "rules"
You can put together all types of flowers as long as they look good together as one arrangement.
It's endless possibilities.

1冒頭のthey takeのtheyは用法としてはfilm makersを表している用法か、どのような用法になりますでしょうか?They say it is bad luck to cut your neils in the night.のようなものでしょうか?
put inの部分ですが「英語の声優を入れる、代わりに日本の元の声優に(変わって)」とサイトラしますが、いまいちput inの用法、後の構文が分かりずらく解説頂ければ幸いです。

2We go as far as watching~ですがこれはgo skingと同様の用法で、わざわざという意味でas far asと用いているのでしょうか?

3I will be happy when i know Japanese well enough toのtoは用法としてwellの程度を表している用法との理解でよろしいでしょうか?

長文ですが解説頂ければ幸いです。

A 回答 (1件)

>They say it is bad luck to cut your neils in the night.のようなものでしょうか?

それです。

>put inの部分ですが

original Japanese onesを取り出して、そのplaceに English voice actorsを「入れ込む」ということです。

>2We go as far as watching~ですがこれはgo skingと同様の用法で、わざわざという意味でas far asと用いているのでしょうか?

んん、「go as far as 何々」=「わざわざ何々(という次元)まで行く」ではありますね。

>3I will be happy when i know Japanese well enough toのtoは用法としてwellの程度を表している用法との理解でよろしいでしょうか?

そうですね。どちらかというと「enough to」で程度を表しているという感じですが。
https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=enough+to
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2018/04/21 08:32

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!