dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

長文になりますが翻訳をして下さい。
そこで、日本から注文をしてEU内の知人宛に送る場合、VATは掛かるのでしょうか?
ご回答を宜しくお願い致します。

There is possibility for VAT-exemption - No VAT/MVA

The price that is displayed on our webpages excludes or includes VAT based on your account settings. All our products are eligible for VAT relief if shipped outside Europe - even if shipped to individuals. If shipped inside Europe they may be eligible for VAT relief, only if you are a VAT-registered European company. Bikebuster only sells VAT-free to companies who have signed a Bikebuster dealer agreement. To learn more about delaer agreements please contact us. Individuals inside Europe must always pay VAT.

Are you living outside Europe?
All customers living outside Europe - e.g. in Norway, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Finland, Russia, Israel, Turkey and so on - are eligible for VAT relief. It only requires that you choose to ship your goods to a foreign address (outside Europe). Please make sure you do this at check-out, or VAT will be added.

In those circumstances you will be able to view and order any product without having to pay VAT.

If you want to see our prices without VAT. The system is currently showing prices with 25% VAT.

A 回答 (2件)

ごめんなさい先ほどの文は文法的に間違いかもしれません。

下記の様に訂正してください。

I'm Japanese who lives in Japan. Am I eligible for VAT relief if I buy your porduct and ask you to deliver it as a gift to my friend who lives in Europe?
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございました。
こちらの文章を使用し問い合わせてみます。

お礼日時:2010/08/01 06:43

貴方のケースですと、上記の説明では合VATが掛かるかどうか分かりません。

相手に聞いてみることです。貴方が日本に住んでいるならば、

Thank you for your reply.

I'm Japanese who lives in Japan. Am I eligible for VAT relief if I buy your porduct asking you to deliver it as a gift to my friend who lives in Europe?

の様に聞けば、支払いが日本からであればOkとか、何らかの回答を得られると思います。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2010/08/01 06:41

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!