英文事務連絡メール案の添削のお願い

本件は下記の質問の内容の「続編」となる英文メールなのですが、おかしい箇所があればご教示いただけますと幸いです。
話の背景は恐縮ながら以下の質問時にまとめさせていただいております。
http://oshiete.goo.ne.jp/qa/6227923.html

【伝えたいことの日文】
Mr.Aとも相談し、わたしは今回のあなたの招待に対して、以下のとおり調整することとしました。

(1) わたしの会社の社員旅行が12月5日INから7日OUTという日程で決定し、わたしはこの日程で香港を訪問することに決めました。

(2) 12月5日にXXXX便(東京10:00/香港14:00)で香港入りするため、申し訳ないですが同日(5日)に開催されるAAA会議には出席できません。

(3) とはいえ、貴殿には本当にお会いしたいため、会議翌日の12月6日に貴殿らが企画している「one-day tour」とやらに参加したいと思います。12月6日の朝に、Mr.Aらが宿泊するBBBホテルに伺いますので、当日の出発時間が決まったら教えてください。

(4) 貴殿から旅費を負担するというありがたいお申し出をいただきましたが、今回は自費で訪問します。貴殿のご配慮には感謝します。

(5) わたしの携帯電話番号は080-0000-1111であり、これは香港でも使用できる番号です。

(6) わたしは、CCCホテル(Tel:000-000-0000)に宿泊しております。

それでは、香港でお会いできるのを楽しみにしております。

【訳案】
I decided that I adjusted your this invitation as follows. This is a result of the consultation with Mr.A.

1) The company retreat of my organization was decided by the schedule of December 5th to 7th, and I decided it to the visit to Hong Kong by this schedule.

2) I go to Hong Kong by XX便名XX(Tokyo 10:00/Hong Kong 14:00) on December 5. To apologizing, it is not possible to participate in your conference held on the December 5th.

3) But, I really hope to meet you again. Therefore, I want to participate in the "one-day tour" that you are planning on December 6. I am going to visit the BBB hotel on the 6 th morning where Mr.A stays, and please inform me the departure time when it is decided.

4) I visit my own expense this time, and I appreciate your offer.

5) My mobile phone number is +81-80-0000-1111, and this is a number that can be used even in Hong Kong.

6) I will stay at the CCC hotel (phone:000-000-0000).

I am really looking forward to seeing you.

以上、どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

A 回答 (1件)

大変分かり易くお書きです、下記例文はこういう書き方もありとの参考にして下さい。

尚、香港の人達は「Hong Kong」とタイプするのは面倒くさいので普段は「HK or HKG」と省略しております。

I wish to inform you that, I have made a brief adjustment to my itinerary after talked with Mr. AAA as follows:-

Based on my company trip from December 5th to 7th, I decided to synchronize my HKG visit accordingly. My flight detail is XXXX flight No.5555 ETD Tokyo 10:00 ETA HKG 14:00. So I am afraid I can’t attend the conference of December 5th.

But I really hope to meet you again. Therefore, I want to join the "one-day tour" planned by you on December 6. I am going to visit BBB hotel where Mr. AAA stays on 6th morning, and please let me know of the departure time when it is decided. I will be ready there with Mr. AAA.

This time I am visiting on my own expense, but I wish to thank you so much for your kindest offer.

My mobile phone number is +81-80-0000-1111, you can reach me anytime with this number while I am there. My Hotel is CCC Hotel phone : 000-000-0000.

I am really looking forward to seeing you next month.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

mabomkさん、

大変きれいに直していただきありがとうございました。

おかけさまで言いたいことを伝えられますm(_ _)m

あえば英語が話せないことはばればれですね(^^;
相手との口頭でのやりとりは、互いに片言の北京語なのですが・・・

大変助かりました。また、勉強になりました。

お礼日時:2010/11/04 19:14

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!