dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

出来るものだけでも構いません。

1.私たちは言語をあまりにも日常的に使っているので、呼吸や瞬きと同じように、それをほとんど無意識で自然な行動だと見なしてしまいがちだ。

We use languages too daily.
So we often regard it as almost unconscious and natural activity the same as breathing and a blink.

2.音楽は過去を思い出させてくれる。以前好きだった歌を聞くと当時の出来事が生き生きとよみがえってくるから不思議だ。

Music reminds me of the past.
When I hear the song I liked, it is wonder that I can remember the things obviously that happened those days.

3.(問題文)Many abandoned cats and dogs are killed every week in Tokyo because their owners have rejected them.
How would you solve this problem?

I would like to tell their owners that they have to have the responsibility of having pets.
Once they have pets, they have the duty to keep their pets until their pets die.
So cats and dogs, including their pets, will not be killed in vain.

分かりやすいように一文ごとに改行しています。
文法的なミスや不適切な表現などのご指摘よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

こんにちは。

英訳は1つではありませんが、それぞれ提案までに一例だけ挙げてます。
1.私たちは言語をあまりにも日常的に使っているので、呼吸や瞬きと同じように、それをほとんど無意識で自然な行動だと見なしてしまいがちだ。

We use language daily so we tend to regard it as an almost unconscious, natural human activity akin to breathing or blinking.

too daily とは言えません。
ここでのlanguageは不可算名でokです。
a blink --- blinking (瞬きすること)
Activityは可算名

tend to ~ ~しがちである / often でもokです。
akin to ~  ~に似た –と同じような もしくはlike(~のような)はどうですか。
(The same as 意味は伝わりますが、全く同じではないですよね。)
でも、私たちが呼吸や瞬きを自然の行動と見なし、言語を使うことも同じく自然の行動と見なすということなら、下ですかね。(分かりくくてすみません。)
We regard it as a natural activity in the same way we do breathing and blinking.  
Activityは可算名

2.音楽は過去を思い出させてくれる。以前好きだった歌を聞くと当時の出来事が生き生きとよみがえってくるから不思議だ。

1行目はokです。
I am amazed that when I hear a song I used to like it brings back vivid memories of the events I experienced at the time.

The song だとすきだった歌がひとつだけだったように聞こえます。もしくは前の文でそのsongについて書いている場合はokですが。
Obviously ここではニュアンスがあいません。
生き生きと—鮮明な記憶 vivid memoriesはどうでしょうか。
used to – 以前~だった。
at the time 当時、その時
bring back ~ ~を思い出させる
不思議だは、驚かされるの意味でbe amazed はどうでしょうか。

3.(問題文)Many abandoned cats and dogs are killed every week in Tokyo because their owners have rejected them.How would you solve this problem?
どのように解決するかという質問なので、その策を挙げてみてはどうでしょう。 あまり考案してませんが下記のように書いてみました。

I think there should be a law to protect animals so that people will be more responsible for their pets. For example, if pet owners abandon their cats or dogs they should be fined or they should not be allowed to keep a pet again in the future. This will make people think twice about keeping a pet and therefore, once they decide to have a pet, they will look after it until it dies.

>I would like to tell their owners that they have to have the responsibility of having pets.Once they have pets, they have the duty to keep their pets until their pets die.
So cats and dogs, including their pets, will not be killed in vain.

1 行目はあまりhaveが多すぎて文がちょっとぎこちない感じです。 
3行目ははじめのほういまいち意味がわかりづらいです。
参考までに。。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!