下記の英訳をお願いできますか。
よろしくお願いいたします。

了解しました。
来週月曜日に総額で○○ドル、ご指定の口座へ送金する予定です。

ちなみに毎月200個のペースで商品を注文し、納品して頂くのは難しいですか?
私は長い将来にわたって安定して供給して欲しいのです。
今そのようなサプライヤーを探しているところです。

A 回答 (3件)

I have confirmed the invoiced amount of $xxx.xxx. The payment will be made next Monday 03/07/11 to the account specified.

Beyond this contract, please advise if you are interested in a long- term supply contract with my company to provide 200 ea per lot of the product every month. My company is looking for responsible business partners over the world. Please give me a call or email if you have any questions.

Regards,

(質問者さんの名前)

日本語ではへりくだる表現になりがちですが、英語表現では対等な立場でオファーを出す方が自然です。従ってご質問の日本語を直訳しませんでした。 またこれまでのご質問内容から一度きりの海外通販かと勝手に解釈していましたが、本格的な取引となると、弁護士も交えた正式な契約書も必要になるかもしれませんね。
ただとりあえずの滑り出しには上記文章で十分だと思います。
以上、ご参考まで。 ビジネスのご成功をお祈りいたします。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

英語での表現方法、勉強になりました。
私は英語がまったくダメなので、従量制の翻訳サイトを利用したりしているのですが、直訳的な感じで、lis385tさまのようなアドバイスなどは受けられません。
そのような中、貴重なご意見も交えた回答で大変助かりました。
これからビジネスを展開していくにあたり、翻訳会社にlis385tさまのような方がいらっしゃると多少高いお金を払っても使おうと思うのですが、なかなかそういうところは見つかりません。。。

お礼日時:2011/03/05 17:36

Understood.

I plan to wire transfer a total of XX Dollars to the account you have designated, next Monday.

By the way, would it be possible for you to deliver the product at a pace of about 200 units per month? I wish to establish a stable flow of supply on a long term basis, and I am in the process of finding a suitable supplier as we speak.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答いただきましてありがとうございました。
参考になりました。

お礼日時:2011/03/05 17:30

Hello, xxxx,

I understand what you are saying.

I will transfer $xxxx dollars to the bank account you specified.

By the way, would that be possible that you keep sending me about 200 units every month after I place an order?

What I hope for is that I would like to get the products in timely manner. I am looking for a supplyer who cuould supply in such manner.

Best regards,
xxxxxx
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答いただきましてありがとうございました。
参考になりました。

お礼日時:2011/03/05 17:30

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!