アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

英作文の採点をお願いします。英検準一級を受けようと思っています。英検の問題集に載っていた問題です。これだと14点満点中何点くらい取れるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

~問題~

Dear Izumi,

I hope you're well.

I read an interesting article about technology yesterday. It said that many people here in the U.K. are now choosing to get college degrees by studying online. Do you think online courses are good way to study?

The article also said that in Japan, many parents buy cell phones for their young kids. in your opinion, is it necessary for children to have cell phones?

When I was on the train today, the man next to me was talking on his cell phone. Do you think people should be banned from using cell phones on public transportation?

I look forward to your reply.

Josh

~回答~

Dear Josh,

It was nice to hear from you! Let me answer your questions.

First, in my opinion, online studying isn't a better way. It's important to study with other many students and talk with them.

Regarding Second question,although It's fact that many parents do that, I think children don't have to have their own cell phones. They're not necessary for them.

Using cell phones on train must be banned. There also are many people who want to get sleep on public transportation. Cell phones' sounds are so noisy, and prevent their sleep.People who use cell phones must be careful.

Take care,

Izumi

A 回答 (2件)

☆少し変えてみました、見辛くなってしまって申し訳ありません。

また、質問者さんの文が間違っていると言うわけでもありません。多少私の好みもあります。#1.の方が誤解された様に全体としてよく書けているのではないでしょうか?
☆ First→Second→Last と順番を付けるのであれば、一貫させた方がよいと思います。質問者さんの場合、最後だけ、Last が出てこないので多少気になりました。また、全くこの様な表現をしないのも一つの方法だと思います。
☆other many の表現も十分あるようです。
☆「なるほど~だが」は、it is true/indeed...but...でよいのでは?
☆on public transportation は、問の文で、「電車」の話をしているので、話題の範囲を広げずに、「電車」の限定しておきました。
☆Cell phones are noisy. だけでも良いように思います。
☆最後の段落の also は、何に対して「もまた」なのかが分からないので、要らないと思います。
☆採点は、採点基準も分かりませんので、どうなるか分かりません。でも、そこそこ取れるのではないでしょうか?

Dear Josh,

It was nice to hear from you! Let me answer your questions.

【First→About your first question】, in my opinion, online studying isn't a better way. It's important to study with 【other many→many other】 students and talk with them.

【Regarding Second question→Regarding your second question】, 【although It's fact→it is true】 that many parents 【do that→buy cell phones for their children】, 【I think children don't have to have their own cell phones. They're not necessary for them.→but, I don't think it necessary for young children to have their own cell phones.】

【And about your last question】Using cell phones on 【a】 train 【must→should】 be banned. There 【also are→are】 many people who want to 【get sleep→sleep】 【on public transportation→on a train】. 【Cell phones' sounds→Cell phones】 are so noisy, and prevent their sleep. People who use cell phones must be careful.

Take care,

Izumi
    • good
この回答へのお礼

お礼が遅くなってすみません。とてもわかりやすい説明をありがとうございました。合格できるようにがんばりたいと思います。

お礼日時:2012/06/07 20:28

問題と回答はどうゆう関係?

問題とは何?

あなたの書いた文はどれ?
あなたはたぶん、大部分、どこかからコピーして書き写したんでしょう?
英検準一級受験者にしては、文が不自然によく出来過ぎている。
自分で0から作文しなきゃ、勉強にならないよ