プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

知り合った外国の方へのメールの返事(個人的なお礼)を英語で書きたいのですが、
英語に不慣れなものでなかなかうまくまとめることができません。
どなたかに英訳していただけますと幸いです。よろしくお願い致します。
(長くて申し訳ありません。文章を完全にいうよりは、ニュアンス重視で訳していただいてかまいません)

こんにちは。XXXX(私の名前)です。
先日は忙しい中、会場にお越しいただきありがとうございました。
荷物のほうも無事届いたようでで安心しました。

あの絵を描いたとき、私は自分の作品がいつも誰かの真似のような気がして
好きになれなかったのですよね。
(今になっては、どれも「自分の作品」そのものなのですが。心境の変化って面白いですね)
描いても描いても納得できない日々、そんな中に作成した作品でした。

絵を描くとき、デザインをするとき、ほか何か作品をつくとき、
常に頭においているコンセプト、
それは「ものごとを共有できる相手がいることの幸せ」であったりします。
なんてことのないことでも、共有できる相手がいるだけでスペシャルなものになる…
この作品をつくっているとき、その小さな共感の積み重ねが今に続いているって思えるときがあり、「ああ、私は何て幸せなんだろう」とつくづく実感したものです。

そんなわけで、あの絵は私の隠れたお気に入りです。
学生時代に描いたものなので、決して上手ではないのですが…
あなたも気にいてくれたらうれしいです。

普通の人生というよりは少しハードな出来事もたくさんあったけれど、
一緒に何かを見て感情を共感できる家族や友人がいて、
貴方のように「君の作品がいい」といってくれる人がいて、私は本当に幸せです。
いつもありがとう。

ご存知のとおり、ここ数年は少しハードにスケジュールを組みすぎて、
なかなか自分の作品と向き合う機会がもてなかったので、
これから先はゆったりとものづくりをする予定です。
お仕事のほうも、幸運なことにいろいろな方面から声をかけていただき、
近々新しい活動報告ができそうです。

それでは、お体に気を付けてくださいね。
家族の皆さんにもよろしくお伝え下さい。

A 回答 (1件)

どなたも参加していないようなので、翻訳してみました。

出される前にお読みくください。と心どころ変更しましたので、

Hello I am xxxxx. Thank you for coming to the show site the other day when you must be busy. Regarding the package I sent, I am glad it seems you received it.

When I drew that painting, I felt I was imitating someone and it was hard to like it. But now I feel differently about it, after all those paintings were my pieces of work. It was interesting to see how my mind has changed. Anyway that painting was the one I drew while I was kind of frustrating about my work.

Whenever I draw, design, or make anything, my main theme or things I imagine is that I could share things together with someone. You know whenever we have someone to share with, even a very small thing is going to be special. While I was drawing that painting, I felt that I am at small experience piled up with someone having empathizes which is kept growing and with this thought I have big joy welling up in my heart.

For that reason, that painting is one of the best piece I personally think and like now . I drew it when I was a student and it has still a lot of room for improvement. But I wish you could love it, knowing such shortcoming.

I have a life a little harder than I call it a normal one, but I have friends and family who express their feeling while we are looking at something. And especially someone like you telling me "Your paintings look nice" So I am really happy now for about the painting and for myself.

As you know during last couple of years I had too tight schedule and I was not able to find times to look at my pieces of work. From now on I will take my time and try enjoying to make my new pieces. I will report a new activity in near future since I got some business from various people luckily these days.

Time to say good bye, please take care and say hello to your family members.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

お礼が遅くなってしまいもうしわけありません。
ご回答ありがとうございました!
手紙もよろこんでもらえました!!!

お礼日時:2013/05/29 20:05

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!