プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

I gotta give it to the Japanese! The American comedians have to study and learn from these dudes because they are the veterans in this business and are very different than the other younger comedians, even the musicians become big whenever they get back-slapped by Hamada. They must have a  lot of respect for them as comedians and doing music shows, plus other things.

I said that you obviously know what kind of shows I was referring to, because I already mentioned which ones I disliked, dumbshit. The ones with drunk, low IQ teenagers making out in  bathtubs. And I didn't say reality tv had to be shitty, just the ones we get in tv in the western world.

except that i dont watch shows like that? what a stupid assumption that was to make. and then you act like IM the stupid one. lol. the fact is if you watch shows like this, you are much closer to watching reality tv than  i am. so think before you speak.

This is Batsu game. It means punishment game for loosing some match or game. He doesn't get anything from this. Prior this there  was swimming match between him and the other four guys and he lost.
宜しくお願いします

A 回答 (1件)

差し当たって賛辞を呈する。

何しろその道のベテランだし、若い連中とは違う、ハマダに背をたたかれると、ミュージシャンまで偉くなる訳だから、アメリカのコメディアンたちもこの人たちについて勉強するがいい。彼らはコメディアンとしてだけでなく、音楽ショーもそのうえ手がける訳だから、非常に尊敬されているに違いない。

阿呆臭い、どんなショーが私は嫌いかは、もう言ったから、ここでは、どんなショーの話をしているか分かるだろう。酔いつぶれて、程度の低い十代の連中が、風呂桶の中でセックスしているようなのが例だ。テレビがつまらない物でなくてはならない、とは言っていない。西洋のテレビに登場する範囲での話だ。

そう言ったショーは、私は見ない。何と下らない事を想像するる事だろう。私が下らないように振る舞う(大笑)実際のところこんなショーを見れば、私よりリアリティーショーを、多く見ている訳だ、だから偉そうなことを言う前によく考えるがいい。

これは罰デームだ。なにかの競技かゲームに負けた罰のゲームだ。彼は何にも得ない。この前には、彼は四人の男と水泳競技をやり、彼は負けた。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!