プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

すみませんが、英語エッセイのinstructionをチェックしていただけますか?

Today, we would like to introduce the Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum to you. Firstly, let me talk about the purpose and significance of visiting this cultural heritage.

I believe that the purpose of visiting there is to broaden our horizons, and it can give us a heartfelt sense of admiration and pride for Japanese civilization, nation, and historical accumulation.

And I suppose that this historical building, both culturally and as a national crystal, helps us build a spiritual orientation that actively seeks knowledge and craves historical and cultural truths. Visiting this facility allows us to see things from a variety of ideas and perspectives and embrace cultural life, so we can observe the exhibits and feel the civilization and history of Musashino.

A 回答 (2件)

よくかけているという印象はあります。

>Firstly,
個人的かもしれませんがこう切り出されると、二番目、三番目という構造かと構えてしまいます。実際の文章はそういうふうには作り込まれてなさそうなので、In the beginningとかで切り出したほうがいいのかなと思いました。

>I believe that the purpose of visiting there
visitingの目的は人それぞれで、なんとなく言ってみようと思う人もいれば、友達が行くから付き添いで行っただけという人もいるでしょうし、 the purpose of the museum といったほうがいいのではないでしょうか。

>a spiritual orientation that actively seeks knowledge and craves historical and cultural truths.
spiritual orientationが seek&craveするのですか?私が未熟なせいでこういう表現に引っかかっているのかもしれませんが、、、orientation that let us seek... and craveとか、... build a spiritual orientation to seek... and caveのような表現が可能かどうか考えてみてもいいのかもしれません。いろいろ調べていて自身があるのならそのままでもいいのかもしれませんが。

>Visiting this facility allows us to see things from a variety of ideas and perspectives and embrace cultural life, so we can observe the exhibits and feel the civilization and history of Musashino.

なんだかスッキリしない。とくにsoで繋いでる前後の関係。 so以下はなくてもいいかもとも。
history of Musashinoと書いてますが、武蔵野の文化を示した博物館なのですか?最初の方からの印象では日本の歴史が見れるような印象がありますが。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

有難うございます。

お礼日時:2021/10/29 10:06

良いと思います。

See you later, alligator !
    • good
この回答へのお礼

有難うございます。

お礼日時:2021/10/28 21:41