準・究極の選択

またまた英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)
 一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます。

Friday, March 3, 2006 cloudy

Hi, my dearest Candy. I was asked by my friend to fill out a questionnaire about instant noodles soup, so I went to community center this afternoon. At first I thought I couldn’t be bother to go, but the noodles soup was rather delicious with a tonkotsu taste and a nice flavor of sesame, besides I was given reword for answers. I thought I was lucky to go there. Do you think how calculating I am don’t you? Well, I have to go now. See you tomorrow, my dearest Candy.

(日本語)
こんにちは、キャンディー。今日の午後、友達にインスタントラーメンに関するアンケートに答えてほしいと頼まれたから、公民館に行ったの。最初はめんどくさいと思ったけど、ラーメンはとんこつスープのゴマ風味でわりとおいしくて、さらに謝礼金ももらったので、ラッキーだったわ。私ってなんて現金な人なんだろうと思わない?

A 回答 (2件)

so I went to community center this afternoon.

->so I went to a community center this afternoon.

At first I thought I couldn’t be bother to go, but the noodles soup was rather delicious with a tonkotsu taste and a nice flavor of sesame, besides I was given reword for answers.

->Honestly, it bothered me (to go there), but I am glad I was there. Because the noodles soup was rather delicious with a tonkotsu taste and a nice flavor of sesame. Besides, I received a reward for the answers.

Well, I have to go now.
->Well, I've to go now.
    • good

Friday, March 3, 2006 cloudy

Hi, my dearest Candy. I was asked by my friend to fill out a questionnaire about instant noodles soup, so I went to community center this afternoon. At first I thought I couldn’t be bothered to go, but the noodles soup was rather delicious with a tonkotsu taste and a nice flavor of sesame, besides I was given rewards for answers. I thought I was lucky. Don't you think how calculating I am, do you? Well, I have to go now. See you tomorrow, my dearest Candy.
Your good frind, with love
Chocolate
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!