dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

「私はE-mailはとても便利だと思います。まず、E-mailはとても経済的です。電話を使うとE-mailを使った時に比べて沢山お金がかかります。2つめに、何か面と向かっては言いにくいことがあるとき、e-mailを使えばより簡単に伝えることができます。最後に、e-mailは文章だけでなく写真も送れます。今では、デコレーションメールも送れるようになり、私たちは気持ちをより伝えられるようになりました。だから、e-mailはたくさんの人に幸せを与えられる道具だといえます。」

この日本文を英語にしてみたのですが、文法的に間違っているところや、意味の通じないところを指摘していただけませんか?お願いします。

In my opinion, e-mail is a blessing. First, it is quite economical. When we use the phone, we have to pay much more money than when we use e-mail. Second, it is very useful when we want to tell something hard to say personally, we can do easily by using e-mail. Finally, we can send not only the sentences but also pictures. Now that we came to be able to send decoration mail, so we can send more our feelings to others. Therefore, e-mail is a tool which sends a lot of happiness to many people.

A 回答 (2件)

In my opinion, e-mail is very convenient. (I think e-mail is very convenient.のほうが自然です。

) First, it is quite economical. It costs more to use telephone than e-mail. Second, e-mail is very useful when we want to tell someone something hard to say personally (又はface to face). It is much more easier to say it in an e-mail. Finally, we can send not only text but (also) pictures. Now that we are able to send decoration mail (deccration mailて聞いたことがありません、にほんのテクノロジーは進んでいるのでその辺りで差が出てきてるのかも), we can convey more feelings in an e-mail. (Therefore,) e-mail is (can be / could be) a tool which could give a lot of happiness to many people.

こんな感じでしょうか。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

miwameyさん、アドバイスありがとうございました。とても親切に解答してくださり、とても嬉しかったです。アドバイス参考にさせて頂きました。

お礼日時:2008/07/21 12:24

In my opinion, e-mail is very convenient. (I think e-mail is very convenient.のほうが自然です。

) First, it is quite economical. It costs more to use telephone than e-mail. Second, e-mail is very useful when we want to tell someone something hard to say personally (又はface to face). It is much more easier to say it in an e-mail. Finally, we can send not only text but (also) pictures. Now that we are able to send decoration mail (deccration mailて聞いたことがありません、にほんのテクノロジーは進んでいるのでその辺りで差が出てきてるのかも), so we can convey feelings in an e-mail. (Therefore,) e-mail is (can be / could be) a tool which could give a lot of happiness to many people.

こんな感じでしょうか。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!