アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

東京ディズニーランドに行った時(5月、7月、9月、11月)にシンデレラに子供(2歳)と写真を撮っていただきましてありがとうございます。その時にシンデレラと子供が少し話をしたのですが、シンデレラが日本語で話をしてくださったところしか話が分からなくて子供がシンデレラともっと話をしたいと思ったようでそれから英語教室に通い始めました。今はまだ勉強中ですがきっと次に東京ディズニーランドに行けるときには少しは英語でシンデレラとお話ができるのではないかと思います。またその時を楽しみにしております。
まだまだ寒い日が続きますので、お身体に気をつけてください。

の英文ですが、下記であっていますか?
英語はまったく分からず辞書をひきながら考えましたので間違いも多いかと思いますが、よろしくお願いします。

I have Cinderella take a photograph with a child (2 years old) to (May, July, September, November) at time when I went to Tokyo Disneyland, and thank you. Some Cinderella and children sometimes had the talk, but Cinderella was Japanese, and only the place that talked understood a story, and a child seems to have wanted to talk with Cinderella more and then has begun to go to the English class. I am still studying, but think that it may be possible for a story with Cinderella in English a little when surely I can go to Tokyo Disneyland next now. In addition, I look forward to the time.
Because a colder day continues, please be careful about a body.

A 回答 (3件)

Dear Cinderella,

My little child and I visited Tokyo Disneyland the other day.
At that time, you let us take photos with you. Thank you so much for your kindness.
My little child talked with you for a while, but he / she could hardly understand what you said because the conversation was almost done in English.
After that, he / she began to learn English so that he / she can talk with you more. So, next time he / she visits there, he / she will be able to understand you much more. We are looking forward to seeing you again.
It's getting colder and colder. Please take care of yourself.
See you soon!
Yours sincerely,
「シンデレラ様
私たちは、先日、東京ディズニーランドを訪れた親子です。
その時、あなたは私たちと写真を撮ってくださいました。ご親切に心から感謝しております。
子どもは少しだけあなたとお話しさせていただきましたが、会話のほとんどが英語だったため、あまり理解できませんでした。
その後、子どもは英語の勉強を始めました。あなたともっとたくさんお話がしたいからです。次回お邪魔するときには、もっと上手にお話をさせていただけると思います。またあなたにお会いできるのを楽しみにしております。
日に日に寒さが増しております。どうぞお体を大切になさってください。
それでは、またお会いしましょう。」
    • good

日本語の文章を元に英語に変換していく方法では、たいていの場合ぎこちない不自然な英文が出来上がります。

簡単なものでいいから英語の表現を身につけ、それを応用することをお勧めします。質問者のもとの和文はかなり不明な点がありますが、以下の例文では、写真を撮ってくれたシンデレラにお礼しているものと仮定し、無駄と思われる部分を省いています。

Thank you for taking pictures of me and my two-year old son/daughter at Tokyo Disneyland, Cinderella. You got him/her so interested in English he/she started taking an English class for small children. Maybe next time he/she might be able to talk to you in English. I'm looking forward to that day.

Take care of yourself in this cold weather. I hope we'll be seeing you soon.
    • good

大分整理が必要なようですね。

(和文も)
言いたい事を脈絡無く続けるだけでは、ご自分も添削する回答者も非常な苦労をします。
英文を作る第一歩は、まず自分の頭で考える和文から、以下に無駄な部分を削ぎ落とすか?から始まります。
生まれながらに英語圏で育ったわけでなければ、その和文の整理が出来なければ呪文のような英語になってしまいます。
まず、切れ目無くダラダラと続ける日本語を止めましょう。

Thank you for your kindness the other day.
My child and I were so happy that we had our photo taken from you,Cinderella at the Tokyo Disneyland.
At that time, my child talked with you for a while didn't she(he)?
Unfortunately she (he) couldn't understand your story except a part of Japanese.
For this reason, she began to learn English.
Next time we will be there, she can speak English a little, and hopefully the conversation will become flagged.
We are looking forward to the next time.
The cold weather seems to continue for the time being, so please take care of yourself.
See you soon!

手紙は誰に宛てて書いているのでしょうか?
シンデレラへでしょうか?
そういう理解で英作してみましたが、もし違ったら名前や代名詞は好きなように変えて結構です。
いずれにしても英文では不必要な同じ品詞は繰り返し使わないのが鉄則です。
また、子供の歳や行った日にちなどは必要ないと思い省略しました。
どうしても必要な理由があればご自身でかっこ内にでも入れて付け足してください。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!