プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

自分で和訳したのですがなかなかうまい訳ができません。是非参考にしたいのでよろしくお願いします。

近朝まで降り続いた雪のせいで、自転車に乗れば30分でつくところを、高校まで歩いて約90分かかった。夕方のニュースによれば、ここ数年ぶりの大雪だったのこと。気軽に外出できるもっとポカポカした気候が待ち遠しい。

いつ、どこであのような巨大地震が起きるのかを正確に予知するのは不可能であっても、できる限りの備えをしておく必要がある。

A 回答 (2件)

和訳ではなくて英訳ですね?

このような質問の仕方は規約にある「和訳・英訳の丸投げの禁止」に抵触する可能性がありますので注意しましょう。どのように不完全なものでも自分の訳文を提示して意見を求めるのがマナーです。

“Because of the snow which had been falling till the morning,it took 90 minutes to get to the high school by walk instead of bike by which it usually takes only 30 minutes to the school.
According to the evening news, it was heaviest snowfall in several years. I feel like I can't wait till the warm season comes in which I can go out more easily.”

“Even though we can't possibly foretell in advance exactly when and where a big earthquake like that one will occur, we need to prepare for that as well as possible”
    • good

Because of the snow it was getting down and snowing to 近朝, it too

k about 90 minutes on foot to the high school in the place which I will attach in 30 minutes if it rides on a bicycle. according to news in the evening, it was the heavy snow for the first time in the past several years -- things. The climate which can go out freely and which ポカポカ(ed) more is long in coming. Foreknowing correctly when and where that massive earthquake [ like ] occurs needs to carry out all possible preparations, even if impossible.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございました。
是非参考にさせていただきます。

お礼日時:2008/12/22 11:04

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!