アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

恐縮です、以下の文章をどなたか英訳していただけませんでしょうか?

「この前、私が注文した商品が届きましたが、そのうちのひとつが、私の注文と異なるものが入っていました。現在、新しい注文をしていますのでその商品と一緒に、注文どおりの商品を送りなおしてほしいのです。どのようにしたらよいですか?間違えた商品は送り返した方が良いのですか?返事をください。」

以上です。宜しくお願いいたします。

A 回答 (4件)

Though the articles which I ordered were received, the thing that one of those was different from my order was the other day.

At present, because a new order is being given, I want articles according to order sent with those articles again.
How should I do?
Should I send back mistaken articles?
Give me an answer.

機械翻訳ですが意味的にはあっているかと思います。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

大変すばやいご回答感謝いたします。助かりました。ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2003/04/05 03:47

断然#2の方の回答が明快でグーだと思います!

いや、自分も回答しようと思ったんですが、#2の方ですべてクリアされているので、いろんな言い方を提示しても、ここでのニーズには意味がないと思って、
一票投じるだけ(笑)にしました。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございます。参考意見とても役立ちます。みなさんに感謝します。

お礼日時:2003/04/05 21:51

「この前、私が注文した商品が届きましたが、そのうちのひとつが、私の注文と異なるものが入っていました。

We receive the item which we placed an order with you under #111. However, we regret to infrom you that we found out that the one of them is inferior item.

「現在、新しい注文をしていますのでその商品と一緒に、注文どおりの商品を送りなおしてほしいのです。」
We would like you to send the correct item to us with the same shipment as our different order under #222.

「どのようにしたらよいですか?間違えた商品は送り返した方が良いのですか?返事をください。」
Please give us your information whether we should send you back the above inferior item or not.
Please reply us for the above at your earliest convenient.

Best Regards,

Lancaster6626
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございます。比較的分かりやすいと感じました。役立ちます。感謝いたします。

お礼日時:2003/04/05 21:47

As I didn't get what I ordered per the Purchase Order # 12345, please send Item # ABCDE to me.

In case that you haven't shipped Purchase Order #HIJK yet, you can include this item (#ABCDE) in the package for P.O.# HIJK and ship together.

Also, I would like to know what you want me to do with the item received instead of Item #ABCDE. The warehouse people seemed to have mixed up my order somehow.

If you have any questions, please contact me at Phone # or e-mail me to riripon @mail .goo .neee.jp.

Thanks,

riripon
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございました。たすかります。

お礼日時:2003/04/05 04:05

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!