アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

【店舗からのメール内容】
I am sorry to let you know that we have canceled and returned your money to you visa card.

【上記内容に対し返信したメール内容】
"Thank you for letting me know the unavailability of the suitcase I ordered. I understand the situation. I have no problem with your cancelling my order. I will let you know if I wish to purchase another item in the future."

上記内容のメールをwebサイト宛に送信してから気付いたのですが、先方からのメール内容ではVISAカード宛に返金されたということでした。

しかし、今回購入にあたり使用しましたカードはマスターターカードでしたので確認のため再度問い合わせメールを送信したい為、下記内容を英訳にてお願い致します。

---------------------------------------------------------------------
以前そちらから送信されて参りましたキャンセルメールに疑問点がありましたので、再度メールにて問い合わせをいたしました。

今回こちらの商品を購入するために使用したカードはマスターカードです。

その為、VISAカードに返金されたと言うことでしたので、間違いがないか確認してください。

もしも、手違いがあり未だに使用しましたマスターカードに返金手続きがされていない場合、大至急返金処理をしてください。

よろしくお願い致します。
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A 回答 (2件)

Further ro my previous mail

(quote:)

"Thank you for letting me know the unavailability of the suitcase I ordered. I understand the situation. I have no problem with your canceling my order. I will let you know if I wish to purchase another item in the future."  (unquote)

in response to you canceling notice,

(quote:)

"I am sorry to let you know that we have canceled and returned your money to you visa card." (unquote)

I note that you said you have made the refund via Visa Card. Let me remind you that I had placed the said order via Master Card, not Visa Card. In case no refund has been made via Master Card, please complete the action promptly and inform me accordingly. Thank you.

確実のために先方のメールとあなたの返信をそれぞれ引用しておきます。そっくりこのまま送ってください。

ご参考まで。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2011/07/02 16:51

I have sent you this email to ask you about your cancellation email which you previously sent me.

It was my MASTER CARD which I used to purchase your goods (a suitcase).

However, in your cancellation email, you said that you had returned my money to my VISA CARD.
Please reconfirm this matter.

If you have not yet completed your refund procedure to my MASTER CARD, please process the refund to my MASTER CARD immediately.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2011/07/02 16:53

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!