海外旅行から帰ってきたら、まず何を食べる?

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, featuring Chester Bennington, will release an EP this fall, in conjunction with a North American tour that kicks off on September 4 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and winds down on September 27 in Las Vegas.

Weiland told The Pulse Of Radio that he and Bennington were good friends before this, but he doesn't see Bennington's move as a betrayal. "Yeah, I mean, I've known Chester for a long time," he said. "I got to be pretty close with him on the Family Values tour. I don't think Chester did it in a spiteful way. The brothers DeLeo [Dean, guitar and Robert, bass], they can be pretty persuasive."

Weiland recently embarked on a new run of solo tour dates beginning on August 2 in Los Angeles. As with his other shows earlier in the year, Weiland is playing material from STP's first two albums, "Core" and "Purple", as well as a smattering of covers, solo tunes and other STP tracks.

Weiland's use of STP songs in his solo shows was reportedly one of the reasons why the band sacked and then sued him. The band members claim that this, along with his erratic behavior and substance abuse issues, damaged their career.

A 回答 (1件)

チェスター・ベニントンを擁するストーン・テンプル・パイロッツ、この秋にEPをリリース、これに伴い北米ツアーを敢行。

9月4日ペンシルベニア州ベツレヘムを皮切りに、9月27日のラスヴェガスで幕を閉じる。

ウェイランドはパルスオブレイディオに、ベニントンとは以前仲のよい友人だったことを打ち明けた。更に今回の彼の移籍に関して、裏切りとは思っていないとも。
『そう、もちろん、チェスターとは長い付き合いなんだ』
彼は言う。
『ファミリー・ヴァリュー・ツアーでホント親しくなったのさ。チェスターが奥の手を使ったとは思えないね。デリオ兄弟(ディーン:ギター、ロバート:ベース)の説得が上手かったんだろうね』

ウェイランドは8月2日のロサンジェルスから始まった新たなミニソロツアーの最中である。今年度初頭のライブで彼はSTPのファースト、セカンドアルバム《コア》《パープル》からの曲を演奏し、更には生煮えのカバー曲、ソロの曲や他のSTPナンバーを演った。

ウェイランドがソロライブでSTPナンバーを取り上げたことが、聞く所によればバンドが彼をクビにし、告訴した理由の一つなのだそうだ。バンドメンバーはこうした事態に加え、彼の奇行振り、薬物濫用が著しくバンドとしてのキャリアを損なったと主張している。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2013/08/24 14:53

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!