プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!!
I didn't intend to do that stupid things yesterday, but it forces me because every time we had some misunderstanding you always scared me to death...this not the matter of win or loss we just destructing each other.,
I think it's time to us to be separated, move on without any hatred forgive us each other for what we had done wrong ...since yesterday ,it relief the pain I felt and it's over.
I did love you for the best I know , I dedicated most of my time waiting to see you for your free time, . But it still worthless ....
Sometimes I kept asking my self why we still fighting., since we love each other..
Did you ever trust me?, or Did I ever trust you?, it's vice versa..we don't know, isn't it ?, because, it can't be us.
Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you given me. And when the times come that we're free us together , I will grab that opportunity.
Still wishing you the best, good luck!

A 回答 (2件)

I didn't intend to do that stupid things yesterday, but it forces me because every time we had some misunderstanding

いつも何かしら誤解があって、昨日もあんなことをしてしまいました。

you always scared me to death...this not the matter of win or loss we just destructing each other.,
あなたはいつも私を死にそうになるほど怖がらせます。
勝ち負けとかそんな問題じゃなくて、これではお互いに傷つけ合ってるだけです。

I think it's time to us to be separated, move on without any hatred
嫌な感情を残さずに、別れましょう。

forgive us each other for what we had done wrong ...since yesterday ,it relief the pain I felt and it's over.
お互いの過ちを許し合って…昨日から、終わったと思うとほっとすると同時に苦しいです。

I did love you for the best I know , I dedicated most of my time waiting to see you for your free time, .
But it still worthless ....
私はあなたのことを本当に愛していたし、あなたと会うことばかり考えていた。
けど、それも無駄でした。

Sometimes I kept asking my self why we still fighting., since we love each other..
ときどき、愛し合っているのにどうして喧嘩ばかりしているのだろうと考えていました。

Did you ever trust me?, or Did I ever trust you?,
私のことを信じてくれていないのだろうか?私はあなたを信じているのだろうか?

it's vice versa..we don't know, isn't it ?,
because, it can't be us.
私達は正反対なのです。
お互いに理解し合えない。

Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you given me.
あなたがくれた愛と払ってくれた犠牲に感謝しています。

And when the times come that we're free us together , I will grab that opportunity.
Still wishing you the best, good luck

いつかお互いに思い出話に花を咲かせられるといいですね。
あなたの幸せを祈っています。
さようなら。

一部、こちらで改行・意訳しています。
文体が初めて見るものだったので、間違いがあるかもしれません。
他の回答者様の回答も読まれた方がよろしいかと思います。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます。とても丁寧に回答して頂いて光栄です。

お礼日時:2013/10/09 11:16

独特な文体の英文ですね。

つたない訳文ですが、以下のとおりお答えします。夫婦か恋人同士の別れ話みたいですね。

I didn't intend to do that stupid things yesterday, but it forces me because every time we had some misunderstanding you always scared me to death...this not the matter of win or loss we just destructing each other.,
私は昨日その愚かなことをするつもりはなかったのですが、それが私を強制するんです。なぜって、私たちがあなたについて何か誤解のタネを持つたびに、それは常に私を死ぬほど脅えさせたから…これは勝利か敗北の問題でなく、まさに私たちが互いに破壊しあっているということですね。

I think it's time to us to be separated, move on without any hatred forgive us each other for what we had done wrong ...since yesterday ,it relief the pain I felt and it's over.
私たちには別れるべき時が来ている、私たちが昨日以来…間違ったことを憎みっこなしで互いに許しあうべき時が来ているのだ、と私は思います、それが私の苦痛を軽減し、終らせてくれます。

I did love you for the best I know , I dedicated most of my time waiting to see you for your free time, . But it still worthless ....
私は、知る限りの最善をつくしてあなたを愛しました。私は、あなたの自由時間の間にあなたと会うのを待ちながら、自分の時間のほとんどをささげました。しかしそれも無益なことでした…。

Did you ever trust me?, or Did I ever trust you?, it's vice versa..we don't know, isn't it ?, because, it can't be us.
時々私は、私たちは互いに愛しているのになぜまだ戦うのか、と己自身に尋ね続けていました…。
あなたは私を信頼した?、あるいは、私はあなたを信頼した?、私たちはそれを知りませんよね、どっちもどっちですね、そうじゃないですか?、だって、それが私たちではあり得ないのですから。

Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you given me. And when the times come that we're free us together , I will grab that opportunity.
Still wishing you the best, good luck!
あなたが私に与えてくれたすべての愛と犠牲をありがとう。そして、私たちがともに自由な時が来る際には、私はその機会を受け入れるつもりです。
ずっとあなたの最高の幸福を祈っています、ご幸運を!

以上、ご回答まで。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

訳文、大変ありがとうございました
いろいろあって彼女から、届いたメールです。
独特な文体の英文みたいですか。
彼女は、英語の先生って、いってたけど、どうなんだろう
私は英語、得意じゃないので、、、

お礼日時:2013/10/09 11:50