アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

Hi, thanks for reading!

I've never studied abroad.
I got only Eiken pre-1st grade. it sounds like I'm 1st grader or K-1 by the way.
I hang out with native English speakers at least twice a month. I have a boy friend who is U.S. educated but not a U.S. citizen. Our conversation is 80% English. I can talk whatever I want when I talk one on one but can't hold a conversation if it's a group. I'd like to say something but don't know when is good time to talk. They keep talking even the group is all men!

I've been learning English for talking fluently and worked at an International school as a part time job when I was a student. I don't use English at my work now but hopefully I'd like to be a teacher to educate children in English. It's NOT a English teacher. of course I have an education degree.
My English level is kind of 5th-9th graders so I'd like to improve more. so I'm thinking that I should use materials that are used in ESL class.
ESL is for non native English speaker students to learn English before taking classes with native speaker students. I've never took ESL so I guess it's a required class and I would probably understand history books or novels for teens if I do the same things as ESL students do. I really wanna understand history books and novels for teens!!

I'm wondering which school is good and what I can do to learn English for me. I think a group lesson motivates me to compete, feel pressure and know how fast I can learn English by comparing other students.
but a negative point is that I can't learn whatever I want to and probably I would think that I'm learning unnecessary things sometimes. so I think I should probably taking private lessons is good for me. I don't need to take bussiness English class like I said before that I'd like to be a teacher. Children don't need to understand bussiness things yet.

so my problems are materials used in ESL is good to close to the native teens speakers level and which is good for me to take private lessons or group lessons because I can learn with ESL textbooks by myself if I get the same textbooks.

英語は、独学なので間違いが多いと思います。
理解しにくいところは、質問していただけたり訂正していただけると今後の英語の勉強に繋がりますので、ご協力をお願い致します。

A 回答 (1件)

Try to stick to the point so people can actually try to give you some advice.

First of all, please clarify. What is your main question/issue that you need advice on?

Secondly, please give specifics on your situation.

1. In what country will you be teaching?
2. In what country are you currently certified to teach?
3. What subject and grade level are you certified to teach?
4. What subject and grade level are you intending to teach?
5. What kind of school will you be teaching in?
6. In what country will you be located while brushing up on your English?
7. Are you planning to attend further schooling? Or do you intend to study purely on your own?

If you will be teaching in Japan, I suggest you re-post your question in Japanese so you can get responses from the locals.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!