行きたいところは大阪
理由は新喜劇とUSJなんですが全く書けません
本当にお願いします
画像のやつを参考にしてお願いしたいです

「明日テストでこの問題が出ます 自分が行き」の質問画像

A 回答 (2件)

スピーチ形式で書くってことですか?

なら…
Hello everyone. Today, I wil talk about the place I want to go.
(みなさんこんにちは!今日は、私が行きたいとこについて話します!)
The place I want to go is Osaka.
There are 2 reasons why I want to go there.(私が行きたいところは大阪です。行きたい理由は2つあります。)→このように理由の数を先に述べて(その後1つずつ説明)あげるやり方をナンバリングと言います。このやり方だと読みやすいです。
The first reason is because I can go to the Universal Studios Japan. (1個目の理由はユニバに行けることです)I have never been there, so I want to go there someday. / I have been there several times, but I still want to go there because it was so much fun riding a lot of rides, watching shows.(行ったことないから、いつか入ってみたいんです。/ 何回か行ったけどまだ行きたいんです。いっぱいの乗り物に乗ったりショーを見たりして楽しかったからです。)→どっちか選んでね
The second reason is that I can see "Shinkigeki", one of the Japanese traditional comedy show.(もいっこの理由は新喜劇、日本の伝統的な喜劇のショーの1つを見れることです。) I have never seen it before, so I want to see it. / I have seen it several times and it was very interesting, so I want to see it again.(見たことないので見てみたいんです。/ 何回か見たけど面白かったからもういっかい見たくて。)
These are the reasons I want to go to Osaka. I can spend more then a day if It is okay to speak everything I can do in Osaka, but I suppose I don't have enough time so I will finish this speech.(これらが私が大阪に行きたい理由です。大阪でできることを全部言ってもいいならいちにちかかっちゃうんでもうここでやめにしておきます)
Thank you for listening to my speech.
(スピーチ聞いてくれてありがとう)
    • good

Hallo, everyone. The place I want to visit is Osaka.

We can go to Universal Studios Japan. It has a lot of attractions and rides. We can also go to Shinkigeki. It is a show in which Japanese comedian perform a funny play.

There are many things to do in Osaka.
Thank you.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!