【利用規約】
1. フリー素材ですが、素材の著作権はsiro_0101にあります。
2. ゲームのスタッフロールなどにサイト名(又はsiro_0101)と、サイトURLの表示をお願いします。
3. 加工はいくらでもOKです。ただし加工元の作成者としての権利は放棄しませんので著作権表記は外さないでください。
4. 再配布、ゲーム以外での利用、商用利用、転載などは禁止です。加工後もこれに準じます。
5. 素材以外のサイト内のものはご使用になれません。
6. 利用規約に同意された方のみ素材を使用できます。

【Material use agreement】
1. It is free material, but siro_0101 has the copyright.
2. Please display site name or siro_0101 and site URL in the staff roll etc. of the game.
3. The processing is OK. But the copyright of the origin of processing please do not exclude the copyright notation because I do not abandon it.
4. A redistribution, the use except the game, commercial use, the reproduction are prohibited. The machined material is the same, too.
5. Do not use it excluding the material.
6. Only a person agreed to all can use material.

A 回答 (2件)

私は法律英語の専門家ではないので、以下は試訳です。

[Terms of Use]
1. The materials in this site are license-free but not copyright free. All the copyrights belong to siro_0101.
2. You should include both the name of this site and URL in your credit title of your software.
3. You can modify the materials in this site freely. However, I won't give up my rights as a creator of these original works. Therefore, my copyright notice should be remained.
4. Followings are prohibited: redistribution, applying to anything else but games, commercial use, or reproduction. The same treatment requires to any modification works based on the materials in this site.
5. You'll be eligible to use these materials only upon agreement of this 'Terms of Use.'

・「ライセンス・フリー」は「使用料を払う必要がない」という意味です。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答有難うございます。大変嬉しいです!

お礼日時:2008/10/01 00:23

日本語を読む限りかなり本格的に著作権を保障されたいように感じます。

一方、自動翻訳の結果は、かなりフレンドリーな英語で、どの英文も日本文の内容からかなり乖離しているようです。 また、著作権の保障には至っていません。

利用規約など法律が絡む内容は、専門的な用語も含めて独特の言い回しが既に存在します。 従って、自分で一から組み立てるのではなく、英語圏で、なおかつ著作権に関する法律が存在する国、例えばアメリカなどに帰属するウェブサイトの利用規約を参考にしてはどうでしょうか。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答有難うございます。
本格的な文章でなくて構いません。
他のサイトを参考にしたいのですが、如何せん英語が全く解らず・・・すみません。。
自動翻訳はそのまま入力すると、もっと違ったものになりそうだったので簡単な文章にしたものを翻訳しています。
こちらのサイトにあるような感じの規約を載せておきたいのです。
http://www.yhidemi.com/pso/Readme_i.html

簡単な文章で構いませんので何方か英訳して頂けないでしょうか・・・

お礼日時:2008/09/27 13:37

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!