アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

将来の夢を聞かれた時、声優になりたいというと、「無理だ!もっと現実的に将来について考えなさい」と言われます。しかし、決してあきらめず、自信を持って夢の為に努力します。必ず声優になります。今、一番大切なのは夢を持ち、自信を持って努力することだと信じて・・・。
上記の文章を自分で英訳してみましたが、自信がありません。
英語が得意な方、添削お願いします。
When someone ask me about my future deream,I answer "I want to be a voice actress" and then, they said it's impossible.You should think more seriously about your future.But I never give up.I will try hard with confidence for my dream.I'm surely going to be a voice actress.I belive that it is most important to have a dream and trying hard with comfidence for the present.

めちゃくちゃな英訳ですが、これで精一杯です・・・。
よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (2件)

Wanting to become a radio actor when the dream in the future is asked

must It is impossible.
Think about the future more realistically.

It is said. However, it never gives up, and it makes an effort with the conviction because of the dream. It is sure to become a radio actor. It is believed the most important one is to have the dream, and to make an effort with the conviction now.

参考程度ね
    • good

ご自分でわかる範囲で英訳してみようという心意気が素敵ですね。

英文にある通り、夢のために努力しているのかな という感じがします。
この文が、質問者さんの考えかどうかはわかりませんが…。

なるべくオリジナルを残しつつ、少しだけ変えてみました。いかがでしょう。

When I talk about my dream, being a voice actoress, people say it is impossible and tell me to be more realistic about my future.
However, I will never give up. I will confidently try hard to make the dream come true. I am sure to be a voice actoress. (I'm surely going to be a voice actressでも問題はないと思います) I believe that the most important thing (now: 別にいらないと思いますが、いれるならこの位置がよいと思います) is having the dream, and making efforts towards it.

こんな感じでいかがでしょう。
夢に向かってがんばってください!
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!