幼稚園時代「何組」でしたか?

明日英語のスピーチで発表なのですが、添削お願いいたします。

In this summer vaction,I could do a many things I wanted to do such as a trip,a part time job,meeting old friends and so on.Everything was good and I had a good time.
Today I will talk to you about highscool basketball club's tratraining camp.In this summer,I took part in the training camp as a coach and went to Gumma for three days.Sice I entered university,I have had few opportunities of playing basketball.Therefore I played basketball after a long time at the training camp.Because I lost a lot of strength,I thought the training camp was very busy and hard.On the other hand,I thought it was pleasant that I exercise too.I watched high school students who devoted themself to club activities desperately and longed for my high school life.From the experience of this year, now I think I want to go again next year.Thank you for listening.

A 回答 (4件)

添削してみました。

説明は長くなるので質問があればお答えします。
In this summer vacation, I did many things I wanted to do such as trips, part time jobs, meeting old friends and so on. Everything was good and I had a good time.
Today I will talk to you about a high-school basketball club's training camp. In this summer, I took part in a training camp as a coach and went to Gumma for three days. I have had few opportunities of playing basketball after I entered the university, and it was after a long absence that I played basketball. I found the training very hard and found that I had lost a lot of muscle strength. Still, it was a pleasure to exercise my body. I watched high school students devote themselves to club activities, and that made me remember my own high school life. I think I would like to participate in the camp again next year. Thank you for listening.
    • good

いくつかあくまで私の意見ですが。

Everything was good and~のところですが、このgoodはniceとか
別の単語に変えてみてはどうでしょうか。類語辞典参照。
Today I will talk to you about~のところですが、willではなく
現在形でよいのと、to youはいらないでしょう。
Today I talk aboutまたはToday I want to talk aboutとして
よいと思います。
went to Gumma for three days.のところですが、
went to Gumma and stayed there for three days.としては
いかがでしょうか。
I thought it was pleasant that I exercise too.のところですが、