プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

What has the response been like for you?

Patrick: I was walking over from the bus and some kids freaked out and came over and they looked exactly like [Chester] -- with the ear thing and the flannel. I said, “You guys are Linkin Park fans, aren't you?” And they said, “Yeah! You're the Filter dude!” Then some 20 year-old is on their phone, looking me up. ... It's awesome because Chester is bringing a younger crowd and, at the same time, we have a single out now and it's doing it's job, bringing in younger people to mix with our longtime fans. For a while there, we'd do a show and go, “Gee, everybody's the same age.” [Laughs] So now we have this song that connects to the youth.

A 回答 (1件)

What has the response been like for you?

Patrick: I was walking over from the bus and some kids freaked out and came over and they looked exactly like [Chester] -- with the ear thing and the flannel. I said, “You guys are Linkin Park fans, aren't you?” And they said, “Yeah! You're the Filter dude!” Then some 20 year-old is on their phone, looking me up. ... It's awesome because Chester is bringing a younger crowd and, at the same time, we have a single out now and it's doing it's job, bringing in younger people to mix with our longtime fans. For a while there, we'd do a show and go, “Gee, everybody's the same age.” [Laughs] So now we have this song that connects to the youth.

反応はどうだったの?

パトリック:バスを降りて歩いてると、少年が何人か興奮しながらこっちへやって来た。見るとチェスターみたいな格好してるんだ。イヤリングしてフランネルのパンツはいてね。でこう言ったんだ。
『君たちリンキン・パークのファンじゃね?』
彼らは言ったよ。
『当たり~!あれっ、フィルターの人でしょ!』
すると二十歳ぐらいの連中が携帯耳に当てたまま、俺を見上げてね。驚きなのはチェスターには若いファンが大勢いることと、今や俺たちやるべき仕事を選べる段階に来たなってことなんだ。若い連中から往年のファンまで織り交ぜてね。しばらくはそこでショーをやる手筈だったんで、そこは客商売、
『わ~お、みんな同い年じゃね(笑)』
だもんで若い世代向けに、こんな曲も作ったんだ。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます

お礼日時:2013/09/18 16:17

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!