アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

サッカー選手にファンレターを書きます。

携帯の英語翻訳を使いましたが全然違ったので長文で申し訳ありませんが、英語翻訳お願いいたします。

『はじめまして。私の名前は◯◯◯◯です。日本に住んでいる◯◯歳の社会人です。
私は小学生から中学校卒業のときまでサッカーをやっていました。今は事情がありやっていません。
ですが今はスカパーという番組でロナルド選手が出る試合、レアルマドリードの試合をよく見ています。

私が初めてロナルド選手を知ったのはマンチェスターユナイテッドに在籍していたときです。
そのときはまだ携帯のyoutubeでしか動画を見ることができなかったのですが、そのとき見たのがロナルド選手のスーパープレー集でした。

相手を一瞬で抜き去るスピード、見ている観客も魅了される足技、力のある強烈なシュート、誰にも予想できない無回転フリーキック。この動画を見てとても衝撃を受けました。

それからロナルド選手の出ている試合のDVDや、雑誌などをよく見るようになり大ファンになりました!

私は社会人で仕事をしているのですが仕事の中で走ったり、スキーの大会があるのですがロナルド選手の勝ちにこだわる姿勢、チームを勝ちに導く力などいつも勉強になることばかりです。

今の私の夢はスペインでロナルド選手のプレーを生で見ることです。
今すぐにはスペインに行くことはできませんが、しっかり貯金をして近い将来必ずスペインに行ってロナルド選手の素晴らしいプレーを生で見たいと思っています!そしてスペインに行った際にロナルド選手に会って握手してもらうことも密かな夢です。

私はこれからもスペインに行くという夢をしっかり追い続けて仕事を頑張っていきます。

ロナルド選手も今年はワールドカップもあり、長いシーズンを闘うのは大変だと思います。どうか怪我なくシーズンを終えてくれるとともに、ロナルド選手と所属チームの活躍を遠い日本から願っています。

これからも世界中のファンに夢と希望を与えてくれるプレーを見せ続けてください!』

長文で申し訳ありませんが英語に翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。

A 回答 (2件)

回答者1です。

せっかく長い時間かけて考えたのにお礼の言葉もなしですか?
    • good

Nice to meet you friend My name is ◯ ◯ ◯ ◯. It is the working people of ◯ ◯ years living in Japan .

I was doing football until the time of graduation from junior high school elementary school . Not doing there is a situation now .
But I have a good look at the game that Ronald players appear on the show called SKY , the game of Real Madrid now .

I knew Ronald players for the first time it's time you were enrolled in Manchester United .
We were not able to watch videos on youtube only mobile still at that time , but I saw at that time was a super play collection of Ronald player .

Footwork that speed to overtake an opponent in an instant , the audience is watching is also fascinated , strike with the power , no rotation free kick that can not be expected to anyone . I was very shocked to see this video .

It became a big fan then will look good as a DVD of the game coming out of Ronald players , and magazines !

I 'm working in the working people , but can run in the job , I have a tournament of skiing , but is just that attitude to stick to win Ronald player , power to lead to a win-win team and will always studies .

My dream is to see live play of Ronald players in Spain.
I think you can not go to Spain right now, but I want to see you live a wonderful play of Ronald players to go to Spain without fail in the near future and saving money well! And having them shake hands I met Ronald player when I went to Spain is also a secret dream .

I will continue to do my best work in pursuing his dream of tightly go to Spain in the future .

I think there is also a World Cup this year Ronald players , fight a long season and tough . And with us finished the season without injury or not , I hope far from the activities of the Japan team and Ronald player .

Please continue to show the play gives us hopes and dreams to fans around the world from now on.

これで自然ですよ。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!