プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

以下長文ですが、自分なりに翻訳ソフトで作成してみましたが、実際のところ通じるのかが疑問です。すみませんが、添削をお願いできますでしょうか。

(日本文)
私たちは昨日貨物を受けましたが、商品3箱に油のような汚れが付着していました。(添付写真NO1)
この様な商品はダメージとして処理していますが、今回は幸いにもお客様が受取りを承諾してくれたので問題にはなりませんでした。

この原因は本貨物の上に別の貨物が乗せられ、ラップが破れ汚れが付着したものと思われます。(添付写真2)

次回の出荷では同じことが起こらないよう、ラップを厚めに巻くように倉庫へ指示をしてください。

そうすればラップが破れることはなくなり、このようなダメージは発生しないと思います。

もし、次回の貨物で同じようなダメージがあれば、梱包不備として代替品の要求かクレジットの要求をします。

我々のダメージ基準をもう一度送りますので、倉庫への通知をお願いします。

(英文)
We have received this cargo yesterday, but the dirt such as oil had adhered to the 3 boxes products. (Attached photo NO1)
Although such product were processed as damage, since the customer had fortunately consented to acccept this time, it did not become a problem.
As for this cause, other cargo was stacked on this cargo, and it seems that the wrap is torn, and dirt attached. (attached photograph 2),
To avoid happening same thing in the next shipment, please give an instruction to the warehouse to wind up in the thick wrap.
I think that it ruptures wrap That way no longer, such damage would not occur.
If there is damage similar cargo in the next, and then we will request for the credit or replacement as packing deficiency.
I will send again our damage criteria, please notify the warehouse.
I appreciate your support and help so much.

A 回答 (1件)

外国と物流をやっているときによくあるクレームのよい例ですよね。

(私も経験あります)
あなたの英文はとてもよくできていますが、もっとシンプルでもいいと思います。すなわち・・・

We’ve received the cargo yesterday and found oil dirt on 3 boxes. (See attached photo No.1)
We usually process this kind of issue as damaged goods, but this time fortunately the customer accepted this issue.
We believe the cause of this issue is that the other freight was put on top of the product and the wrapping film was torn out. (See attached photo No.2)
We want you to make sure to instruct the warehouse to wrap the film more thicker, so you can avoid this kind of damage.
In case we find similar issue from the next shipment onwards, we must process this issue as “improper packing” and ask replacement or credit.
Please make sure to notify your warehouse to follow our “Damage Standard” document as attached.

ちなみに、2番目の"We usually process"(幸い今回は問題にならなかったが)のくだりは、先方には伝えなくてもいいと思います。
あくまでシンプルに、「ちゃんとやれ!基準を守れ!でないと返品するぞ!」と、強く主張するのが、国際物流のコツです^^
    • good
この回答へのお礼

とても助かりました。そして、凄く参考になりました。ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2014/01/24 23:50

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!