アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

Birth Control

It’s no accident that abortion and contraception are often mentioned in the same context; and the providers of contraception are also the providers of abortion. Abortion is the fruit of contraception. Once a society accepts contraception, it has basically said that sex is for recreation and one need not take responsibility for one’s actions in this area. Once that is an accepted mindset, the floodgates are open to a number of aberrations like abortion because it is simply a continuation of the "no responsibility" mindset. If I get a girl pregnant, I can just "get rid of" my responsibility by abortion.

When condoms are passed out in high schools, the message being spoken is "Here kids, go mess yourselves up emotionally and catch an incurable disease while you’re at it." When married couples contracept, the language being spoken is, "I love you and give myself entirely to you and accept you completely in everything that you are – almost; I don’t want your fertility." Bishop Fulton Sheen said, "The love between spouses is so real and so tangible that in nine months, you might have to give it a name." Spouses should realize that marital love is a participation in God’s creative act and that babies are good, not burdens to be avoided at all costs; especially the cost of poisoning women with dangerous chemicals so (1)  they can be available for sexual pleasure. Medicine is for sick people, not healthy people. Pregnancy and motherhood are not diseases.

お世話になります。
上記文章で(1)の部分にはthat が省略されているものと思いますが、soと組み合わせてどう訳したらいいでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

結婚した者たちは、結婚の愛というのは、神の創造的御業に参加することであり、子どもはよきものであり、どんな犠牲を払ってもにーーとりわけ性的快楽を手に入れられるようにと、女性を危険な化学物質で毒するという犠牲を払っても避けなければならない負担ではないことに気づくべきです。

so thatはこの場合、文字通りには性的快楽に引き換えで手に入れられるようになるためにーーというような意味です。

以上、ご参考になればと思います。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

参考にさせていただきます。ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2014/07/18 15:06

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!