プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

以下の英文を添削していただけないでしょうか。

I was very glad to read your e-mail dated February X.
The persons who have different sense of values from mine, may not show their interest at all in what I am saying. Furthermore, they may probably tell me that I am ignorant or careless.
On the contrary, you have the feeling commonly with me about what I consider important and valuable. I am really pleased to know that yor are such a person. I may be able to talk to you without anxiety. I am lucky because I have come across with such a person as you who have same thought as mine.

言いたい事は以下のような感じです。

2月x日のあなたのe-mailを読んで本当に嬉しかったです。
私と価値観が異なる人だったら、私の言ってる事を聞いたって何も興味を示してくれないよ。それどころが、私のことを無知だとか注意深さが足りないとか言うかもしれない。でもあなたは、私が大切だと思うことを同じように大切だと感じてくれてる。それを知って私は本当に嬉しいです。あなたになら安心して何でも話せそうです。あなたにみたいに気が合う人と出会えて私はラッキーだなぁ。

※ feeling commonly with me はもしかして feeling common with me でしょうか?

どうか遠慮なく添削お願いいたします m(_ _)m

A 回答 (1件)

I was very glad to read your e-mail dated February X.

People who have a different sense of values from mine might not show any interest in what I say. They might even think I'm ignorant or careless.
You, on the other hand, seem to feel the same way as I do about the things I consider important and valuable. I am really happy to learn that you are such a person. I feel like I would be able to talk to you about anything. (With you, I think I might be able to talk about anything.) I am lucky to have come across someone I have so much in common with. (I am so lucky to have come across someone who thinks just like I do./I am so lucky to have come across such a like-minded soul).
でどうでしょう?
    • good
この回答へのお礼

とても自然な英文で、大変気に入りました!どうもありがとうございました。ぜひ丸ごと使わせていただきます('▽') 感謝感謝です (^▽^)

お礼日時:2005/02/24 13:26

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!