アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

海外で商品を購入したんですが破損していて
返金してもらいたく、破損したものの写真をおくったところ次のような英文が返ってきました。

自分でも考えましたが意味があってるのか不安なので
だれかお願いします

I appreciate the photos. This definitely looks like a problem with USPS mishandling the shipment. The owner I sold this for stated he double wrapped it with bubble wrap, and your photos definitely show that to be the case. Because this is the case, this isn't something I'm obligated to directly reimburse you for, as we did properly package it and wrap it - at that point, it's logically the carriers fault/responsibility.

Fortunately, there is a solution, as we did go about paying extra money out of pocket for insuring the item upon shipment. I will go about contacting USPS to square away the matter. I can't propose an accurate time frame as to when the issue will be resolved, as I would be at the mercy of waiting for a response from them to my inquiry. The pictures you sent will definitely help me out with this though. If you have not heard from me without 10 postal business days (Monday-Saturday), contact me again for a status update.

I will begin the process of contacting them about the issue. Your patience is absolutely appreciated, I understand that it's put you at an inconvenience. I'll try to let you know what they say, and what's going on as soon as I can - I've never had to chime in on a damaged package I paid insurance on before, so I don't really know what to expect.

Thanks in advance.

A 回答 (2件)

全訳は割愛させていただきますが、ポイントは:

(1)送付時にはきちんと梱包したので送り主としては返金できかねる。
(2)でも送ってもらった写真のおかげでUSPSの取り扱いが悪かったと推測できる。
(3)幸い、送り主負担で保険をかけていたので、USPSにコンタクトしてみる。
(4)10日たっても連絡が届かないようであれば、もう一度、私(送り主)にコンタクトして。
(5)今回の件を恐縮に思っているしできるだけの対処はやるので、今しばらく待って欲しい。
(6)ただ、過去にこのような経験が無いので、どのような結果になるのかは推測できない。
私の意訳も入っているので、あくまで参考のみ。
ただ、文章から察するに丁寧な誠意のある返答だと思います。
経済的にリカバーできるかどうかは???ですが。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

詳しい回答ありがとうございます!

そういうことですよね。すっきりしました^^

お礼日時:2011/01/12 11:27

商品を買われたのはこのメールの送り主ではなく、この送り主が売った相手ですね?

要約すると、
その相手(男性)はプツプツしたあの包み(呼び方がわかりませんが)で商品を2重に包んだことは間違いないので破損の原因はUSPS (アメリカ郵便局)にある。前もってエクストラを払って保険をつけているのでUSPS 側に問い合わせてみますが、このような件は初めてなのでUSPS からどのような回答がくるのかはわからないが、問い合わせてみるので10日(ビジネスデー)以内にこちらから連絡がなければサイド問い合わせて下さい と書かれていますね。どうなるのかわかり次第連絡します とのことですね。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございます!

大変すっきりしました。

お礼日時:2011/01/12 11:29

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!