以下文↓
大学には長期休暇があるので、それを利用して実家に帰省しています。 
もちろん、他の大学に通ってる友達も地元に帰省しているので、連絡をとって集まります。
大学での話しなどで盛り上がります。深夜まで遊んでいて、たまに親に怒られることも多々あります。
こんな時くらいしか会えないので、目一杯、悔いのない様とことん遊びます。
そして、休みが残りわずかになると、また、地元に帰省した時にまた再開することを約束して別れます。
再び地元でバカやれることを信じて。。。

A 回答 (2件)

I am now at my parents' home in my home town because I am on summer vacation from college.

University students have especially a long summer vacation.
Of course, my high-school friends who attend other universities are also back in my home town.
We get in touch with each other and gather.
We enjoy talking about our college life and other things.
We play together far into the night and are sometimes nagged by our parents.
However, we rarely see each other at other time, so we enjoy ourselves to our hearts' content.
At the end of summer vacation, we promise to get together next time we come home, and we say, "See you then. Good-by", believing we will be able to have a wild time again.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

迅速な回答ありがとうございました!!!
是非とも参考にさせてもらいます^^

お礼日時:2011/07/04 22:39

Since there is a long leave in a university, it has gone to the p

arents' home back using it.Of course, since the friend who goes to other universities has also gone to local back, it contacts and gathers.It rises in the talk in a university etc.He is playing till midnight and I am sometimes occasionally scolded plentifully by parents.Since at least such time can meet, it plays thoroughly with all its might so that there may be no regret.And if a rest remains and it becomes small, and when it goes to local back, he will promise to resume again and it will separate.again -- local -- foolish -- believe things...
    • good
この回答へのお礼

迅速な回答ありがとうございました!!!
是非とも参考にさせてもらいます^^

お礼日時:2011/07/04 22:40

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!