プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

There is more to the lesson of the geese.

The next thing my dad told me was that when a goose becomes too tired to continue the journey, at least one other goose stays with it―to watch over it until it is strong enough to fly on.

My dad also told me the geese take turns in the lead position, the most demanding position in the "V" formation.

When the lead goose begins to tire, another quickly takes its place, enabling the lead goose to fall back into line to rest and regain energy.

Lastly, my dad said the noisy honking that draws your attention to a flight of geese also has its purpose.

He told me the noise came from the geese at the back of the "V" honking encouragement to the geese in the more difficult roles at the front of the "V".

The migrating geese flew on to their destination in Canada.

The memory of that warm spring day on the Prairie River in northern Minnesota is melted into the memory of many similar days of my youth.

But the lesson I learned from my dad that day will never be forgotten.

A 回答 (1件)

ガチョウの教訓にはより多くの意味があります。

次に私の父が私に話したことは、一羽のガチョウがあまりに疲れ過ぎて旅を続けられない時、少なくとも他の一羽のガチョウがそれに寄り添って ― それが飛び続ける体力を回復するまで見守ると言うことでした。
私の父は、また、ガチョウが「V」字編隊を組む際に最も大変な努力が必要な地位である、先導役の地位を交替ですると私に話しました。
先導役のガチョウが疲れ始めると、もう一羽のガチョウが、素早く取って代わり、先導役だったガチョウが、編隊の列に後退し休んで、体力を回復することが出来るようにするのです。
最後に、私の父は、ガチョウの群れに注意を引きつけるそのうるさい鳴き声にも、その目的があるのだと言いました。
父は私に、そのうるさい声は、「V」字の後方にいるガチョウが出して「V」字の先頭でより困難な役割を果たしているガチョウに励ましの鳴き声を送っているのだと言いました。
渡り鳥であるガチョウは、カナダの彼らの目的地まで飛び続けました。
北ミネソタのプレーリー川での、その暖かい春の日の思い出は、私の青春期の多くの類似した日々の思い出に溶け込んでいます。
しかし、私がその日父から学んだ教訓を、決して忘れることはないでしょう。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!