アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

Now, the orbital elements (e, i, b, τ, ω) appearing in Eq. (14) are those at infinity. However, we cannot carry out an orbital calculation from infinity. In practice, we start to compute orbits from a sufficiently large but finite distance. Hence, we have to find the relation between orbital elements at infinity and those at a starting point. For b, it is readily done by Eq. (17); denoting quantities at a starting point of orbital calculations by subscripts “s”, we obtain

b_s=(b^2-8/r_s)^(1/2), ・・・・・・・・(19)

where we assumed e_s^2=e^2 and i_s^2=i^2 in the same manner as earlier. Hénon and Petit (1986) obtained a more accurate and complicated expression of b_s in the two-dimensional case. However, since we are now interested only in the averaged collisional rate but not detailed behavior of orbital motion, it is sufficient to use the simple relation (19).

よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

さて、方程式(14)に現れる軌道要素 (e, i, b, τ, ω)は、無限遠におけるものである。

しかしながら、無限遠から軌道計算を行うことはできない。実際には十二分に大きいが有限距離であるものから軌道を計算をはじめることとなる。よって無限遠での軌道要素と出発点におけるものの間の関係を見つけねばならない。bについては方程式(17)から容易になしえた。すなわち、下付き添字(※1)"s"を使って軌道計算の出発点での質量を表示することにより、以下の方程式を得ることとなる。

b_s=(b^2-8/r_s)^(1/2), ・・・・・・・・(19)

ここでは以前と同様にe_s^2はe^2 であり、i_s^2はi^2であると仮定した。エノンとプティ(1986年)は2次元においてより正確で複雑なb_sの数式を得ている。しかしながら、今我々が興味を持っているのは平均衝突速度だけであり、軌道運動の詳細な性質ではないので、簡単な関係式(19)を用いるだけで十分である。

※1:subscript→ラベル付きの記法の添字(そえじ)で、本文に用いられる文字よりやや小さな文字のことです。下方に置かれるとき下付き添字と呼ばれ、上方に置かれる時はsuperscriptと呼ばれます。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

上手な和訳をどうもありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2013/08/02 01:48

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!