プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

Core was released on September 29, 1992 with the lead single “Sex Type Thing.” Sex Type Thing was an anti-rape song, with Weiland singing from the perspective of a macho rapist. In a September 1993 interview with SPIN magazine Scott Weiland recalled the creation of Sex Type Thing, “Dean was out in the front yard of his house in San Diego, washing his car or something, and he was, like, listening to some old Zeppelin song [In the Light].” Dean described his memory of coming up with the guitar riff and being influenced by the Led Zeppelin song, “’Duh bug ngaow, buh-neh-neh-nah- neh-neh-nao-nhe’ except because the music was inside and I was outside, it sounded different. You know how you can hear music sometimes in a different way? I heard it ‘buh-neh-buh-neh-buh-neh,’ which is like the riff idea to ‘Sex Type Thing,’ and ran in and hit it out on the classical guitar.” Weiland's first impression of the riff was, “The first time he played it for me over the phone, it reminded me of an old-style Sonic Youth-ish kind of riff. And when he told me how he got the thing, I was tweaked. Hey, I write songs that way, too.” Dead and Bloated's guitar riff was based on an idea Scott Weiland hummed to the band, while the lyrics to “Plush” were written by Weiland and Eric Kretz while they were in a hot tub.

A 回答 (1件)

Core was released on September 29, 1992 with the lead single “Sex Type Thing.” Sex Type Thing was an anti-rape song, with Weiland singing from the perspective of a macho rapist. In a September 1993 interview with SPIN magazine Scott Weiland recalled the creation of Sex Type Thing, “Dean was out in the front yard of his house in San Diego, washing his car or something, and he was, like, listening to some old Zeppelin song [In the Light].”

1992年9月29日《コア》はファーストシングル《セックスタイプシング》と共にリリースされた。《セックスタイプシング》は反レイプの曲で、ウェイランドはマッチョな強姦犯の観点で歌っている。1993年のスピンマガジンとのインタビューで、スコット・ウェイランドはこの曲の制作過程を振り返って、
『ディーンがサンディエゴにある自宅の前庭で、車を洗うかなんかしてて、で彼は古いツェッペリンの曲を聴いていたんだ〔インザライト〕』

Dean described his memory of coming up with the guitar riff and being influenced by the Led Zeppelin song, “’Duh bug ngaow, buh-neh-neh-nah- neh-neh-nao-nhe’ except because the music was inside and I was outside, it sounded different. You know how you can hear music sometimes in a different way? I heard it ‘buh-neh-buh-neh-buh-neh,’ which is like the riff idea to ‘Sex Type Thing,’ and ran in and hit it out on the classical guitar.”

ディーンはギターリフを思い付いた経緯とツェッペリンからの影響を思い起こし、
『‘デュ-バッ-ンギャオウ、ブ-ネ-ネ-ナ、ブ-ネ-ナ-ネ’ってフレーズが家の中から聞こえてきた。俺は外にいたんだけど、何か違って聞こえたんだ。たまに違った方法で音楽を聞いたりするだろ。‘ブ-ネ-ブ-ネ-ブ-ネ’って聞こえたんだ。これが《セックスタイプシング》のギターリフのアイディアになったわけ。伝統的なギターっていう感じになって上手く行ったよ』

Weiland's first impression of the riff was, “The first time he played it for me over the phone, it reminded me of an old-style Sonic Youth-ish kind of riff. And when he told me how he got the thing, I was tweaked. Hey, I write songs that way, too.” Dead and Bloated's guitar riff was based on an idea Scott Weiland hummed to the band, while the lyrics to “Plush” were written by Weiland and Eric Kretz while they were in a hot tub.

このリフに対するウェイランドの最初の印象は、
『電話で最初弾いてくれたんだけど、ソニック・ユースっぽいリフだなって思ったんだ。で作った経緯を聞いて、感化されたんだ。ようし俺もそんな風に曲を書くぞ』
《デッドアンドブロウテッド》のギターリフはスコットのハミングをベースに作られた。また《プラッシュ》はウェイランドとエリック・クレッツが浴槽に浸かりながら書いたものだ。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2013/09/13 15:01

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!